No announcement yet.

Thanks to Pac, Floyd is forced to fight an elite Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Championart View Post
    What are you talking about man you keep making yourself look dumber and dumber with each comment. Pac is not the Commissioner he's the one who ran from the tests and said no not NSAC. If it was a problem NSAC would have said there can't be any requests for testing besides ours in negotiations. Please tell me you are not serious and only joking, trying to give us some laughs.
    Floyd is not the "commission."
    Nevada State Athletic Commission knows better than Mayweather about PEDs.
    Team Mayweather havent convinced NSAC to do random blood testing.

Floyd Mayweather is "scared to death" to Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
      The only reason why Mosley is taking the test is that he has something to prove and it is now laid out in the open.

If the NSAC endorses blood testing, Pacquiao would surely oblige and obey. The very reason why Pacquiao didn't go according to Mayweather's whims and demands are just that. Mayweather is not the "commission"...

But back to Mosley, he is backed to his corner and HAVE TO TAKE IT. Mayweather on the other hand, is forced to fight him now after ducking him.

I would hope that they would actually fight. Then the winner of this fight would hopefully fight the winner of the Pacquiao/Clottey fight.
      Why has Mosley something to prove? He could say no and fight Pacquiao down the stretch? Pacquiao wasn't forced either and backed out because of testing?

Who says that Mayweather is? Everybody knows (outside of the commisions) that the tests that they make a ****... everybody who has something to do with doping would hope for such rules... blood only gets tested because of HIV, Hepatitis etc. who are you kidding... boxing is the most demanding sport in the world and you believe nobody is cheating. The guys who get caught ain't get caught because of the tests but because they are too stupid to cycle it out dude... do you think it is better that track athletes etc. get tested stricter then boxers who do harm to each other. You are right about May... he should have gone to the comission and demanded it but they would said NO... after he made it public now the comissions start to think about it... usually you would believe that a guy like Pacquiao who stands on high moral grounds would come up with a campaign to clear the sport... it's sad that Mayweather is the one who is pushing for it.

Mayweather never ducked him... Mosley until beating Margarito ain't never had the right to face Mayweather more then anybody else... Mosley had the fight on the table in 2006 (I can post the article where Schaefer tells you that dude, but he walked out of it) so please don't arrange the truth to your liking... Mayweather got called out by Mosley after the Marquez fight and not even one year later he has it... Mayweather called him out back in 99 and had 10 years to wait... so you do the match of who is ducking who?

I don't care much for Mayweather-Clottey... if it happens ok... I just want to see him fight Pacquiao... Pacquiao has a great resume but until he beats Floyd I will never accept that he is better then Floyd... and I like Pacquiao too... his legacy put him over Floyd if you will BUT that doesn't change the fact that in the ring he has no chance against Floyd... that is a fight that I want to see even more bad then Floyd-Mosley... because Pac has some skill... I want to see how much skills he has

Comment

Thanks to Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Thanks to Pac?
          pray to pac

Comment

so pac cause an earthquake u guys are unreal....the fact is i would rather see mosley vs berto and no earthquake than see this tragedy happen

Comment

by the i hope mosley doesnt get a toothache

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
                Why has Mosley something to prove? He could say no and fight Pacquiao down the stretch? Pacquiao wasn't forced either and backed out because of testing?

Who says that Mayweather is? Everybody knows (outside of the commisions) that the tests that they make a ****... everybody who has something to do with doping would hope for such rules... blood only gets tested because of HIV, Hepatitis etc. who are you kidding... boxing is the most demanding sport in the world and you believe nobody is cheating. The guys who get caught ain't get caught because of the tests but because they are too stupid to cycle it out dude... do you think it is better that track athletes etc. get tested stricter then boxers who do harm to each other. You are right about May... he should have gone to the comission and demanded it but they would said NO... after he made it public now the comissions start to think about it... usually you would believe that a guy like Pacquiao who stands on high moral grounds would come up with a campaign to clear the sport... it's sad that Mayweather is the one who is pushing for it.

Mayweather never ducked him... Mosley until beating Margarito ain't never had the right to face Mayweather more then anybody else... Mosley had the fight on the table in 2006 (I can post the article where Schaefer tells you that dude, but he walked out of it) so please don't arrange the truth to your liking... Mayweather got called out by Mosley after the Marquez fight and not even one year later he has it... Mayweather called him out back in 99 and had 10 years to wait... so you do the match of who is ducking who?

I don't care much for Mayweather-Clottey... if it happens ok... I just want to see him fight Pacquiao... Pacquiao has a great resume but until he beats Floyd I will never accept that he is better then Floyd... and I like Pacquiao too... his legacy put him over Floyd if you will BUT that doesn't change the fact that in the ring he has no chance against Floyd... that is a fight that I want to see even more bad then Floyd-Mosley... because Pac has some skill... I want to see how much skills he has
                He was the one who was proven to have taken illegal stuffs....not allegations, but proven. Mosley, in the light of the events now....would love to prove again that he is clean.

Pacquiao has nothing to prove because of someone's allegations with no proof while having questionable background.

Pacquiao, just like Mayweather is just a boxer and cannot enforce any policies on anyone. But both can agree to a contract to fight or decline. The name of the game is "catch me while on top" is what the ego of both fighters are trying to "enforce"...

If anything, Pacquiao isn't the right person to "accuse" of anyone ducking...he has methodically met anyone in his way from the bottom and 7 weight divisions heavier. Mosley being "ducked" by Pacquiao is just another blatant accusation if anything.

Timing is the issue here. That can be said most specially with Mayweather "ducking" Mosley forever and now has to fight him in the eyes of the people.

Comment

mosley ain't elite. floyd taxes that ass easily......

i got ALL my points on this one....let's see which one of you **** talkers actually step up

Comment

Originally posted by Championart View Post
                    What are you talking about man you keep making yourself look dumber and dumber with each comment. Pac is not the Commissioner he's the one who ran from the tests and said no not NSAC. If it was a problem NSAC would have said there can't be any requests for testing besides ours in negotiations. Please tell me you are not serious and only joking, trying to give us some laughs.
                    lol. floyd was the one requesting to nsac for the test to do his own standard of test. think about it, whose the one that making himself above the commissioner?

Comment

LOL

thanks to pac the biggest fight in our era will not happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X