Can Jermain Taylor hurt Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably but can he finish him

Comment

I think Taylor can hurt'em and win the fight and the tourney,Queen Abraham hasn't faced anyone and J.T is battle tested''

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        I say yes and wouldn't be surprised if he knocks him out.

Yes I said it.
        Taylor could win the first 9 rounds really but his stamina worries me

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          I don't think so. There's going to be a lot of harmless glove-hitting on the part of Taylor, but the judges won't like it. In all honesty, I don't know what he can do to win this.
          I agree.....JT for his speed totally lacks in accuracy......wide looping shots that probably feel good but don't really land

Comment

If JT puts away Abraham, it will be the greatest comeback in modern boxing. Its unlikely, Abraham is tough!!!!!!!! Trying to look at this fight un-biasd I see a JT decision...but I'll be nervous as hell watching this.

Comment

Yes he can, but I think anyone can get hurt in the ring.

Taylor has good pop. He's dropped and hurt guys with good chins before, but everyone knows his finishing skills suck. It's going to be tough with Abraham because he covers up so well and has a good chin himself.

Comment

If Abraham wins this I'm gonna hate him forever.

He should just take a dive in the first round and take the loss like a man. Not fair giving a man another loss on his record, you greedy, undefeated punk.

Comment

He's the only person I know that has knocked down Kelly Pavlik and SMW champ Carl Froch. I don't necessarily see Abraham's chin being any stronger than either of those guys. Of course he can hurt Abraham, but can he solve the puzzle? I'm skeptical.

Comment

If edison can get to him you can be damn sure jermain will....

Comment

Yes he can.
                      Taylor has a punch, perhaps one better since he moved up. He put Froch on the canvas, that hasn't been done before.

Abraham looks like one tiny smw compared to the other guys.
                      The power-depending style of his could be useless if he doesn't have that edge anymore..
                      Last edited by Peder; 10-02-2009, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X