Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mayweather is secretly insecure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, secretly?

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
      He IS insecure. This is not up for debate.
      Thx! End of Thread!!

Comment

Yeah he is insecure, still an great fighter.

Comment

still an great fighter....................

Comment

The **** retired out of insecurity.

Comment

Originally posted by 'ENRY COOPER View Post
              I mean, he has "ducked" [source: boxingscene forums] a fwe fighters who a lot of people would put good money on him beating. I get the feeling if he has a shred of doubt a fighter could beat him he gets terrified and builds the guy up in his mind so that he thinks he will be totally embarrassed. This partly explains why he talks so much **** before fight imo. I can imagine him sat in his mansion pondering whether to call out Margarito/Cotto but nervous that they'll ruin his rep.
              obviously he's insecure, but i don't think he ever thinks about margarito or cotto.

Comment

He is insecure.

As far as him being "scared" of losing his streak. I don't think he's actually "scared" but I'm certain he realized Cotto and/or Margarito do pose a real risk of ending his streak. I just don't think he has genuine fear in his little heart.

Comment

It's painfully obvious.

Comment

It's really surprising considering the men he had in his life. Who wouldnt want to have Floyd Sr. and Uncle Rog as the male gaurdians in their life?

Comment

The only variable i have noticed that isn't great when, discussing Mayweather, is his chin. I am simply making this observation by the way he reacts to pressure and when one of his opponents gets in a good shot. It almost looks like he somewhat cowars when he gets hit. Again, this is a relative obvservation. I am comparing his reaction to guys with great chins. When watching his fights, watch the way he reacts compared to fighters like Margarito, Hatton, Cotto, Baldomir...

He is insecure about his chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X