No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: It Was Skill, Not Muscle That Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    Easier to knockout a coming forward fighter than a backing out waiting for mistake

Giving a counter puncher who just waited and backpeddaled throughout rounds a one bloody messed up nose is more impressive than knocking out a fighter whos coming stupidly forward to make u throw a single punch
    please don't try to take away marquez's KO away from him by arguing it's "Easier to knockout a coming forward fighter than a backing out waiting for mistake"

end of the day, he got revenge, case closed, the rivalry is finished and marquez did what he had to do

Comment

Easier to knockout a coming forward fighter than a backing out waiting for mistake

Giving a counter puncher who just waited and backpeddaled throughout rounds a one bloody messed up nose is more impressive than knocking out a fighter whos coming stupidly forward to make u throw a single punch
      Lol he mad.....

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
        You do realize that you're clearly butthurt, right?
        Just giving my opinion, and u do have thr right to get butthurt to my own opinion i give u that

Just want to say impressive marquez u luckily catched pac yohoo yohoo

Pac Haters: all hail the great marquez

But i have a thing to say

You failed to outbox or school pac, which u call skills
        As a matter of fact it was pac that was making him eat all left hands and broke his nose

Comment

Pathetic

Manny lands more punches, knocks down Marquez 4 times and no one can refute those truths and you'be be an outright fool for trying. Manny lands heavier shots that breaks Juan's nose and bloodies his face.

All while this is going on, Juan Manuel Marquez, gets ups off the canvas, fights through the physical obstacles and boxes very well. As he has done in their previous 3 fights, Juan lands solid counterpunches as he exploits Pacquiao's flaws. This time, in the 4th installment of the saga, Juan's counterpunches produces a KO. Sadly, delusional fans won't remain consistant with giving just due.

When Juan made mistakes, Manny landed well and countered as well. When Juan's punches produces knockdowns and a subsequent KO, over-zealous fans choose to not give credit as Manny did. Be classy just as Manny was in his defeat. Manny said himself, "NO EXCUSES."

Game Over.

Comment

Just giving my opinion, and u do have thr right to get butthurt to my own opinion i give u that

As a matter of fact it was pac that was making him eat all left hands and broke his nose
            no he is rigth get over it you bum your boy got his crap push in the better fighter won here you need this you butthurt bum

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              please don't try to take away marquez's KO away from him by arguing it's "Easier to knockout a coming forward fighter than a backing out waiting for mistake"

end of the day, he got revenge, case closed, the rivalry is finished and marquez did what he had to do
              He koed manny but to say it was an impressive win having to lose on the card and had a broken nose is just plain stupid

It was an impressive Ko but not an impressive win when u were getting messed up by ur opponent b4 the knockout

Comment

Comment

........and then he got put to sleep.....career ended.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    no he is rigth get over it you bum your boy got his crap push in the better fighter won here you need this you butthurt bum
                    To say marquez was a better fighter because of the knockout is just as stupid as a dog eating his own *****

A knockout itself wont determine ur the better fighter

A schooling + knockout = better fighter

But getting schooled then u get the knockout? I call it luck

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      ........and then he got put to sleep.....career ended.
                      I cant arque with that lol not with the career end though

Pac has been koed b4 he knows the drill

Comment

Working...
                      X