Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Rips Juanma: He'll End Up Worse Than Oquendo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Juanma's head would not be able to dodge most of Papito's punches, his defense is so bad, even a street fighter can hit him flush. Juanma cannot do defense while on the attacking phase so he opted to just do a two-fisted all out attack. I remember him doing a little shoulder roll and elbowing during the Salido 2 fight but he really lacks the offense during that time in my opinion. With that said, if Papito can withstand Juanma's early onslaught, I will have him winning on points, otherwise, an early KO for Juanma. Just my opinion, no expert here,

Comment

Did he knock him out no did he hurt him after that knock down noo so sit down

Comment

Wv2 ****ted on Juanma wv2 is better he's more of a complete fighter were Juanma just has power wv2 is still learning and getting better Juanma is already done

Comment

This could equal in the intensity of the Barrera v. Morales battles. Obviously not even close in terms of talent but most def. hatred and tension! I would not mind seeing it!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            This has fight of the year all over it.
            lol no it doesnt...............

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              lol with the way boxing is right now ( sorry ass fights all year and counting and sorry ass fighter fighting i think he might be right this could be fight of the year )

Comment

War WV2, beat that chump down. That huge chin of JuanMa would get caved in

Comment

Juanma by early ko I can't stand ****y vasquez think hes the ****. he was making fun of juanma on twitwitter of using excuses after losing fights n making fun of him a while back then someone told him how bout u using the arces hair gel got in my eyes and I couldn't see. y do u think he was even getting booed when he fought oquendo and they were in vasquez backyard. hes a ****y arrogant fighter I dint like

Comment

Im a fan of both its gonna be a hell of a fight Juanma power is serious but wilfredo got some pop too .. I hope juanma worked on keepin his guard up better .. Wilfredo could catch juanma in a middle of a exchange between the two.. Cant choose who I want to win most i like both.. Another thing about this matchup between the two Juanma stamina be lookin suspect I think wv stamina is gonna keep him strong throughout the fight and very dangerous .. Lookout juanma its gonna be a tough one I think ..

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      Agreed, and not every match up has to be anticipated as a foty candidate. Still this is a fight I want to see

Comment

Working...
                      X