No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoters Brush Off Mayweather-Pacquiao Rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Promoters Brush Off Mayweather-Pacquiao Rumors

I can't speak for you or your Uncle Hermie, but I've already packed my bags, checked the validity on my passport and made a visa inquiry to go to South Africa for the highly anticipated Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao Super Bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

It's Pacquiao-Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      I can't speak for you or your Uncle Hermie, but I've already packed my bags, checked the validity on my passport and made a visa inquiry to go to South Africa for the highly anticipated Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao Super Bout.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Everyone just needs to move on. This fight will NEVER happen.

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
        Everyone just needs to move on. This fight will NEVER happen.
        I gave up on this fight long ago. Even if it did happen, both of them are past their best and would simply be to cash out on the myth.

People need to give it up.

Comment

red k to bigpop for starting another peds thread

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
            I gave up on this fight long ago. Even if it did happen, both of them are past their best and would simply be to cash out on the myth.

both are passed their prime, and yet there is no fighter out there besides the other that i would pick to beat them. they are just that much better than everyone else.

Comment

Manny's last 2 opponents broke the story on them having next against Manny. Margarito months before he even had a license and Mosley weeks before people thought he was the frontrunner.

Margarito and Mosley were said to be crazy at the time, yet they got the next fight. Same will happen here. JMMarquez already said he's next at bat and that won't change, even if Mayweather initiates contact.

Comment

Only reason why they're circulating these rumors is because of Floyd Jr's impending court appearance. And why is Jeff Mayweather saying Floyd will fight Pac eventually all of a sudden? Are they admitting that Floyd is indeed the one holding up the fight? What happened to their stupid tests and their accusations of cheating?

Unbelievable that it would take the thought of going to jail to make him fight Pacquiao. **** with the money, the sport, the fans.....

"Let me tell you something man, everybody wants to see this Pacquiao fight. If that would have happened already, they would have Floyd in jail." -- Floyd Mayweather Sr., September 27, 2010

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8491.html

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  both are passed their prime, and yet there is no fighter out there besides the other that i would pick to beat them. they are just that much better than everyone else.
                  I agree, they are the two best fighters in the world and i dont think anyone else beats them. The problem is that they had the chance to fight long ago when they were at the top of their game but they blew it by playing contract wars like little girls. Now they are past it and both pac/ floyd and top rank/golden boy use the myth of this fight to sell tickets. There are far better things going on in the sport to spend time on these two drama queens. Remember the last 2 "fights to save boxing?" They were duds lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post

I agree and the future of boxing cannot hinge of the popularity of these two. Boxing desperately needs other crossover stars to emerge.

Comment

Working...
                    X