Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Erupts: VADA Was Unprepared, They F***ed Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Erupts: VADA Was Unprepared, They F***ed Up!

On Friday, Dec. 13, the boxing world was caught off guard when it was revealed that former lightweight titlist Brandon Rios had failed his post-fight drug test following his defeat to Manny Pacquiao.

Rios, who dropped a unanimous decision to Pacquiao on Nov. 23 in Macau, China, was found to have traces of methylhexaneamine in his system. The drug is commonly associated with dietary purposes.

While not too much was heard from Rios in the wake of his failed test, he has since opened up on the issue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shut up, cheater

Comment

absolutely slanderous....just accept that your a CHEATER and take the heat like a man.

i swear this kid is mildly ******ed

Comment

100 percent correct, people hate Rios more then Broner and thats a fact.

if they made Rios pee into a regular cup then, Rios is 100% correct.

Comment

Always an excuse when these guys get caught. Are we supposed to believe there are glasses lying around with dimethylamylamine on them? Gtfoh.

Comment

every cheater has a ready made excuse when they get caught:

1. false positive

2. unknowingly took it

3. prescribed by a doctor

4. took something over the counter, didnt know it was illegal

5. took it for an injury

take your pick:blow:

Comment

It's not even a denial he just says they were poor to use a glass.

Might as well be an admittance. What a douche.

Comment

If vada didn't follow the protocol then it's on them. He probably did take something, I believe most guys cycle something, however if they didn't follow the proper protocol for the urine test, then I won't entertain the thought that he may be a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
                  100 percent correct, people hate Rios more then Broner and thats a fact.

if they made Rios pee into a regular cup then, Rios is 100% correct.
                  Yes sir. I agree, and i want to hear what VADA has to say about it. If he pissed in a regular drinking glass, who knows what was in it! They shouldnt have even released the information to the public if they knew they didnt collect the sample correctly.

Comment

I am not making any excuses for anyone, but I can tell you for a fact that their are false positives and funny business when testing.

I once did a hair sample drug testing for a job, and when the results came back it said I tested positive for cocaine.

How can I test positive for cocaine if I had never done cocaine in my life. LOL.

But no matter how much I protested, they believed their results.

Comment

Working...
                    X