No announcement yet.

Where is Naz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Naz?

I am one of the few that believed in Prince Naseem Hamed. I still wonder if he is coming back to the fight ring. i hear rumors but nothing is certain. If any body has any news please share.

id love to see him back, he had so much power, that is the last thing to go , he could come back and kayo pacman, i think

Comment

I hope he comes back, I really do.

"So he could kayo Pacman." - dansweeney

Comment

not so long ago i heard he had a bit of a belly, so first hed have to shed those pounds. i doubt hed ever come back.

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney
          id love to see him back, he had so much power, that is the last thing to go , he could come back and kayo pacman, i think
          If any British fighter is going to KO Pacman, it's Scott Harrison. Wayne McCullough said he was the hardest puncher he ever faced and he has been in with the Who's who of featherweight boxing today.

Comment

No way is Naz coming back - it'd be too much hard work and he hasn't got the motivation

Comment

You Can Take It From Me Naz Is Retired.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD
                If any British fighter is going to KO Pacman, it's Scott Harrison. Wayne McCullough said he was the hardest puncher he ever faced and he has been in with the Who's who of featherweight boxing today.
                when the dust clears between the three amigos and pac, then maybe harrison could get his chance... right now he has to face one of the four and show what he can do to make it big time...

Comment

naz is not coming back, if he was, he should be in the headlines right now... he was a media favorite back when he was fighting so any news about him coming back should break out like hell...

Comment

See thread:

Where is Nas?

Comment

Working...
                    X