Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Prince Naseem Hamed vs 2001 Eric Morales @126..who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Prince Naseem Hamed vs 2001 Eric Morales @126..who wins?

1996,97,98 Hamed was King..as much as i respect Morales i see a KO win for Hamed.

who do you think would have won?

If Barrera schooled him, Morales would knock him out. 2 different level of fighters.

Comment

Come on now, you know Hamed is hated on these forums. Matter of fact he's hated by almost the entire boxing community. There's a reason he isn't in the Hall of Fame but Gatti and Mcguigan are.

In my opinion Hamed had the skills to beat Morales in his prime. He was good on offense and his defense was excellent when he decided to fight smart. He could kayo going front and back. The great Mexican warriors only decided to fight the Prince once he started to decline. I believe Prince originally offered the fight to Morales and he truned it down.

Naseem's only downfall was lack of passion for the sport. He's making millions in the oil business so his pocket aren't hurting. He dominated and got out with tons of money.
      Last edited by The Comic DON; 05-28-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
        Come one now, you know Hamed is hated on these forums. Matter of fact he's hated by almost the entire boxing community. There's a reason he isn't in the Hall of Fame but Gatti and Mcguigan are.

In my opinion Hamed had the skills to beat Morales in his prime. He was good on offense and his defense was excellent when he decided to fight smart. He could kayo going front and back. The great Mexican warriors only decided to fight the Prince once he started to decline. I believe Prince originally offered the fight to Morales and he truned it down.

Naseem's only downfall was lack of passion for the sport. He's making millions in the oil business so his pocket ain't hurting. He dominated and got out with tons of money.
        yeah mate he ruled the featherweight division with an iron fist for five years..but the haters will never give him his due.

Comment

Morales who turned down a career high pay day along with JMM and Tapia to fight Hamed?

Comment

I would go with the Prince.

The Prince that fought Barrera wasn't the same fighter. He had made a lot of money, more money than anyone ever made at that weight class, and was enjoying his fortune, was not taking the sport seriously at the time and he was on his way out.

The Naseem from 1998 was skilled and one of the hardest punchers P4P. Morales was a good fighter, but you could out box Morales. He preferred the come forward type of fighter.

If Morales made a mistake he would pay for it dearly.

Comment

Hamed Is a Pak1 Bum

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                Hamed Is a Pak1 Bum
                ^ this person everybody is a prime example of the education system failing. You absolute thick b@stard he wasn't from Pakistan, he was from Yemen you thick c|_|nt. I will give you the benefit of the doubt though, I wouldn't expect morons to be able to differentiate from Arab to south Asian.

Comment

Hamed Is a Pak1 Bum
                  Why do you people even exist? Shallow minded, racist idiots.

Hamed is from Yemen, closer to Somalia and Ethiopia than Pakistan.

Comment

Hamed Is a Pak1 Bum
                    the word pak1 is a racial slur used to describe anyone who looks of south Asian / Arab descent. It is not a shorthand for someone who is from pakistan.... its the same as using the n word for a black person no matter where they are from or s***k for someone of latino origin

I thought we were done with racism on nsb?

Comment

Working...
                    X