No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse apparently swallowed something unidentified while in the dre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    We can't exactly rely and shitty commission testing to detect whatever he took.
    Nope. At the same time I'm not too stressed about an opponents trainer being worried about something like that. Remember Roach freaking out about Margarito's coffee and Splenda? lol sometimes these trainers go a little overboard.

Nothing we can really do I guess, just hope the commission does their job.

Comment

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte
      @brentbrookhouse Amino 4500 is simply when protein, viatmins & amino acids. Seems designed for post-workout recovery & not prefight

@brentbrookhouse Doesn't make sense to take the product prefight. Nothing for concentration, reaction time or alertness. More for recovery.

David Greisman also confirmed Lucas really was 163.5 pounds. Kind of fishy, isn't it?

Comment

How could he be 163? Dude didn't even look huge.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          That is not illegal. I think Hunter might be playing mind games. It won't keep his fighter from getting knocked out.
          You got it in one

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            @brentbrookhouse Amino 4500 is simply when protein, viatmins & amino acids. Seems designed for post-workout recovery & not prefight

@brentbrookhouse Doesn't make sense to take the product prefight. Nothing for concentration, reaction time or alertness. More for recovery.

David Greisman also confirmed Lucas really was 163.5 pounds. Kind of fishy, isn't it?

Most supps take about an hour before you body starts to get the benefits. From when he took them to the time of the fight being over if it was 36 mins, would possibly explain their logic. Take them pre-fight, so when you are post fight, they are already working and your body is getting the benefits and not having to wait an hour whilst your body is already screaming for them. only a guess though

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Most supps take about an hour before you body starts to get the benefits. From when he took them to the time of the fight being over if it was 36 mins, would possibly explain their logic. Take them pre-fight, so when you are post fight, they are already working and your body is getting the benefits and not having to wait an hour whilst your body is already screaming for them. only a guess though
              I take post workout supplements 1hour before my workouts i think it makes me stronger lol. maybe that what they do, just mental edge.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
                Let's take it one step further; 'they're.'
                From the look of the original sentence, I think its supposed to be "There".
                .... Nothing illegal. There.

But as for the thread, it does seem pretty suspicious regarding the weight and the amino stuff. I'm sure theres some story behind it we'll never hear about

Comment

Hunter's little mind games didn't really seem to work. He must be upset.

Comment

Stupid butthurt americans always make things up when their fighter lost

Comment

Virgil Hunter is the bootleg Nazim Richardson

Comment

Working...
                      X