Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Shot at winning 1st title: Lebron, Carmelo or Durant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kevin durant

Comment

Durant is the favorite to do it first.

Comment

**** Lebron.

Comment

The Heat lose the first game and everyone's so quick to think it will be Durant and the Thunder.

OKC did what they were suppose to do, which is win at home. Problem with that, is this is still a 7 game series.

I think the mentality here is "what have you done for me lately".

If the Heat win the next 2 games, going into game 4, I'm sure folks will be favoring the Heat to win lol

I'm not going to flip flop. I'll make my claim now. The Heat will win in 6.

Comment

^What if OKC win the next game?

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              ^What if OKC win the next game?
              Even then, they can still win in 6.

The Thunder did it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                The Heat lose the first game and everyone's so quick to think it will be Durant and the Thunder.

OKC did what they were suppose to do, which is win at home. Problem with that, is this is still a 7 game series.

If the Heat win the next 2 games, going into game 4, I'm sure folks will be favoring the Heat to win lol

Agreed. It's a 2-3-2 series so even if the Thunder win the next game it's far from over.

However, I can definitely see the Thunder getting a win in Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  Agreed. It's a 2-3-2 series so even if the Thunder win the next game it's far from over.

However, I can definitely see the Thunder getting a win in Miami.
                  Exactly. It's far from over.

Just like people were parading when the Spurs were up 2-0 over the Thunder. Or when the Heat were down 3-2 to Boston.

It's all about "what have you done for me lately" here. Short term memory lol

We'll see how the series plays out. But I'd say the Heat will take this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

youre right, remember last year, lol, the heat won the first 2 games and got swept the next 4 by dallas in the finals, my pick now is the thunder in 4 games, lol, good thinking lil homie, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      youre right, remember last year, lol, the heat won the first 2 games and got swept the next 4 by dallas in the finals, my pick now is the thunder in 4 games, lol, good thinking lil homie, lol, nyahahaha
                      Haha Perfect example of such. You were doing good in the beginning of your post, then did a 180 to end it.

Comment

Working...
                      X