Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    That pissed off look people give you as you let the elevator door close in their face.
    Haha. . People who don't hit the "open" button, or risk losing their hand to stop the elevator from closing in my face

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Haha. . People who don't hit the "open" button, or risk losing their hand to stop the elevator from closing in my face
      That "Close" button is bs.

That **** don't work.

If you ever move to LA, Pug, I guarantee you'll be doing the same thing once you see what kinda weirdos live here.

Comment

• People who talk on their cell phones in the movie theater. 9 times out of 10 the annoying ****s are sitting right in front of me. What really gets to me is that there are rules posted right on the screen before the movie starts to turn cell phones off. But apparently these dumbasses either can't read or could care less.

Comment

• People that were supposed to meet you up that are over 30min late and they act like it's nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            That "Close" button is bs.

That **** don't work.

If you ever move to LA, Pug, I guarantee you'll be doing the same thing once you see what kinda weirdos live here.

Lol even in apartments/condos that cost 2k/per month?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
              People who talk on their cell phones in the movie theater. 9 times out of 10 the annoying ****s are sitting right in front of me. What really gets to me is that there are rules posted right on the screen before the movie starts to turn cell phones off. But apparently these dumbasses either can't read or could care less.
              I rather have them than the people with the 4 plus inch phone screens on full bright.

Comment

• When people cross the street without looking both ways and there are cars coming and the cars have to honk or suddenly brake

Comment

• Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                  When people cross the street without looking both ways and there are cars coming and the cars have to honk or suddenly brake
                  Haha, flip the script - when you are the pedestrian, and you have the "walk sign", and cars turning inch up as close as they can get to you, and have an impatient look on their face like you are in the wrong. Haha I'll always temporarily stop to tie my shoe, or act like I dropped something, or just finish walking really, really slow.

It's simple! The driver either has the right-away, or the pedestrian does1

Comment

• shitty ass drivers. (LA drivers are so bad)

it's almost as if that guy who is speeding, not using his turn signal, and weaving in and out of lanes cutting people off doesn't know that he's eventually going to have to stop at the same exact red light that I'm gonna stop at...

it doesn't help you at all..

Comment

• Cyclist that really think they are allowed to share the road with cars and not have fear or look back when a car is going 30mph close to the side of them.
                      That's a deathwish to that driver that just has to get that text when their phone is on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X