No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    All honesty, Haye is not evil, he is even likeable to a certain extent because he does have charisma, he is not a homicidile nut like Tyson was back in the day and not a racist like Toney or B-Hop. BUT... I think Haye is a liar and a braggard, not particularly admirable qualities. I also realize he is playing up for the cameras and trying to sell fights, he might be a very egotistical man in front of the cameras, and quite different one-on-one. Humility is not what sells.

Of course if you are British, the fact that he wears the Union Jack (along with the Cypriot flag- f'ing traitor) will blind you to all of his shortcomings and you will gladly wash his toilett with your toothbrush.

Having said all that - he has talked trash about one of my favorite fighters. I hope Wlad destroys him and humiliates him on Sat.
    I understand and relate to what you have posted to a certain degree.

Comment

Why do you care so much about what these men are like in their personal lives?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Why do you care so much about what these men are like in their personal lives?
        Why did you talk down day after day a person you now have in your signature?

Yes, you did say if the fight ever "happened" you would support David Haye. Yet you flamed and talked him down for months/years. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          ......France, Italy, Georgia, Samoa, Ireland, Fiji, Argentina - it's a global sport.
          fiji? 800k people there ffs.
          samoa? 170~ish.

less than 100k players in italy. Won't even bother looking up the rest.

Rugby is NOT a big global sport. It's by far smaller than hockey even.
          I even think Volleyball is bigger by far.

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
            Why did you talk down day after day a person you now have in your signature?

Yes, you did say if the fight ever "happened" you would support David Haye. Yet you flamed and talked him down for months/years. Weird.
            Because he was fighting the likes of Audley fukin Harrison and doing all he could to stall the Klitschko fights. He deserved to be criticised.

Comment

Because he was fighting the likes of Audley fukin Harrison and doing all he could to stall the Klitschko fights. He deserved to be criticised.
              Huh? So now he deserves your admiration?> You are a cok rider. Take the sig off and put back DeGale you wanna be.

*** rider. At least the true fans are known.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                Been a while since we won a world cup in football but then again our grass roots system just isn't working.

But with regards to the original quote, we won the world cup in rugby which is huge (a proper world cup unlike world series which is just usa lol) and england won the ashes.

Also if you are talking about boxing, lennox lewis was the undisputed for us...yeah he was born in canada but i'd bet any country would take that beast if he wanted to represent them and if he had been born in those countries (i.e legal).

All in all, not bad for a small country.
                Lennox was born and raised in England until 13. That makes him English.

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
                  Huh? So now he deserves your admiration?> You are a cok rider. Take the sig off and put back DeGale you wanna be.
                  No a **** rider is someone who supports and slurps a guys balls no matter what crap they pull.....like you.....faaggot.

Im objective enough to criticise even my favourite fighters if they arent doing what they are supposed to. I'm giving Haye credit and support for finally stepping up to the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post
                    fiji? 800k people there ffs.
                    samoa? 170~ish.

less than 100k players in italy. Won't even bother looking up the rest.

Rugby is NOT a big global sport. It's by far smaller than hockey even.
                    I even think Volleyball is bigger by far.
                    The Rugby World Cup is the third most watched sports event behind the Olympics and Football World Cup.

If you're judging sports by participation levels then the likes of boxing and tennis are tiny because hardly anyone boxes or plays tennis, ditto for motorsports and golf, rather judge it by the thousands and millions who watch and follow the sports. Besides which, it has strong particpation levels throughout the world as opposed to just one or two nations like US football or Ice Hockey.

It's the No.1 sport in Fiji and Samoa, they play it all through their lives.

Global sport means it's played competitively in countries across the world - it is.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 06-28-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

No a **** rider is someone who supports and slurps a guys balls no matter what crap they pull.....like you.....faaggot.

Im objective enough to criticise even my favourite fighters if they arent doing what they are supposed to. I'm giving Haye credit and support for finally stepping up to the plate.
                      Numpty, i supported Haye, and respected him knowing he will always step up to the plate and face the most formidable heavyweight in the last 5 years.

You are just plain weird. What happened to the DeGale sig? That soon came and went. Don't get me started on the Froch sig. You are a *** rider plain and simple. True fans stick with their fighter through thick and thin.

You're a ........Joke

Jump on the bandwagon, you dafty.

Comment

Working...
                      X