No announcement yet.

Boxers on Twitter is rubbish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers on Twitter is rubbish

I am fed up with hearing these war of words on Twitter if modern day boxers want to fight just do it and stop this pointless rubbish. on another point why do so many famous people have Twitter? it seems pointless to me

they don't. 80% of them are fakes. its like believing myspace boxing accounts are real too.
    "peeleft:

Comment

I like it. Its fun to Tweet with Amir. He gets mad when you tell him that he is ducking this and that. He then replies that he will talk with Oscar and Shaefer to fight the guy he is been supposedly ducking. . Mad fun. And remember the Khan/Malignaggi war . I love it. Best invention ever.

Comment

man, that aint amir, this is who ur really talkin to

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett View Post
          man, that aint amir, this is who ur really talkin to

No it is Amir. The account has been verified by Twitter and there is a link to his Twitter account on his official fan site. On top of that Elie Seckbach interviewed him and Amir said what his Twitter account was. I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett View Post
            they don't. 80% of them are fakes. its like believing myspace boxing accounts are real too.
            "peeleft:
            A lot of those Twitter accounts are real. Twitter's accessible on your phone which is where a lot of the athletes, actors, musicians, etc use it from.

Andre Berto, Mayweather, Cotto, Chad Dawson, Andre Direll, Shane Mosley, etc all use twitter. Even Gary F.uckin Busey has a twitter account lol.

Comment

Working...
            X