Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito is Still on The Schedule, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    You're hilarious.

You're gonna buy Hopkins/Roy though right?

Who is your alt? You are a special kind of dolt but I can't put my finger on who you are.

Comment

• I'm happy to b getting Mosely vs Mayweather instead of focking excuses and crap fights like Clottey vs Quackuiao.

Pacquiao has found excuses for not fighting both Mosely and Mayweather. You guys need get real and quit BS yourself. Focking sad.

The real fighters at WW are Mosely and Mayweather. Live with it and weep when you see the numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Reality View Post
        Cherry picking Pac Puss'd out, when Mosely sought the fight. Mosely has approached him when fights could have been made and Team Quckuiao said no thanks. I can hear Mosely say.... Here Pussssss, Here Pusssss.

Get REAL brother, becasue speed kills and Mosely has speed and real WW power, not Clottey or Post Magarito weight redcued Cotto power.

Funny thing is that Team Pacquiao is placing weight restriction an fight night for WW fights. ODLH,COTTO CLOTTEY appear to have have been restricted.
        Stop hating.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
          LOL.

It would be entertaining.

A come forward, high output chin vs. a fast and hard hitting little guy.

I want the Pac-May fight, though.
          we are a little tired of "come foward" fighters against pacquiao. Im tired of that matchup, he always wins it.

If pac moves ahead with this fight, its clear to me he really doesnt choose or have any say so in his opponents and he simply lets arum boss him around, which would be pretty lame IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL ANIMAL View Post
            i'm sorry but margarito dosent deserve a pac shot no way!!!
            and Clottey did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaoo View Post
              Stop hating.

Just being Real. Why did Pac turn down Mosely? Why did Pac turn down Marquez III? Why does Roach like to say "the more you drain them the better"...etc. These are not false accusations or slanderous statements, believe me because you don't have a focking case peewee.

Heck I am not even getting into the Drug testing?

Somthingwong!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Reality View Post
                Just being Real. Why did Pac turn down Mosely? Why did Pac turn down Marquez III? Why does Roach like to say "the more you drain them the better"...etc. These are not false accusations or slanderous statements, believe me because you don't have a focking case peewee.

Heck I am not even getting into the Drug testing?

Somthingwong!!!!!!!
                can't argue with facts... I can't put the full blame on Manny though, Arum is the one that wants to promote boring bouts...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  we are a little tired of "come foward" fighters against pacquiao. Im tired of that matchup, he always wins it.

If pac moves ahead with this fight, its clear to me he really doesnt choose or have any say so in his opponents and he simply lets arum boss him around, which would be pretty lame IMO.
                  Ever Since Team Pacquiao realized that they could not technically win a fight against a good boxer with counterpunching ability, they have carefully chosen his fights with fighters that have defects. Picking fights with straight ahead fighters that are suitable due to Pac's boxing style, weight draining (even old fightersl like ODLH) to have the power advantage, looking for fighters that have had demoralizing losses (Cotto Hatton) becasue they are not sure of themselves anylonger or just plain looking for guys that have come off losses (line them up). However, they do not want to face the true WW elite which are Mosely Mayweather and that is the truw Reality my brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by phook View Post
                    we want pac vs mosley/mayweather.. if this fiught does happen fuk boxing to hell! i'd be so over it
                    Don't be over boxing, just see Pacquiao for what he is. Overated!!! Everybody's on his dick because he beat three fighters who were nowhere close to their prime. He probably would have beaten Hatton though. This dude's got everybody psyched. He wouldn't fight the top guys(Shane and Floyd) so how can he be as great as everybody is saying he is?

Comment

• Originally posted by slindee3 View Post
                      Don't be over boxing, just see Pacquiao for what he is. Overated!!! Everybody's on his dick because he beat three fighters who were nowhere close to their prime. He probably would have beaten Hatton though. This dude's got everybody psyched. He wouldn't fight the top guys(Shane and Floyd) so how can he be as great as everybody is saying he is?

True that. Hatton was tailor made and fought his way into Pac's strength and Pac made him pay. The rest of the fights have question marks.

Comment

Working...
                      X