Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!!!!!mayweather needs a highlight reel of him countering while on defence!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this video.

Comment

Comment

pac threw 600 punches against marquez I,II
        1200 against clottey 20% connect
        ~600 against Lil'Floyd who counters,moves,is smart,ring generalship,defense lmao at how fustrated pac will get

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          ouch.........

Comment

but in those highlights you see him countering guys like gatti, hatton, Ndou, baldomir. Corrales and castillo are great wins but those 2 are not even close to what pac has in his arsenal.

Comment

You can hate PBF for his lack of comp at WW, for his overtop boxing persona, for his *****s, for winning "boring" fights, for overplaying his hand with regards to the Pac fight negotiations or even for his pink gloves. But c'mon, don't hate the man for his boxing skills. Right now, he is truly second to none. If you hate him for that, you aren't a true fan of the sport. PBF, is one of the most skilled, if not the most skilled, fighters to ever lace 'em up. You can't take that away from him.

If Pac is the complete fighter, PBF is the complete boxer. Now let's get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                but in those highlights you see him countering guys like gatti, hatton, ndou, baldomir. Corrales and castillo are great wins but those 2 are not even close to what pac has in his arsenal.
                it doesnt matter it would be good having a full highlight film of maweather just countering,

Comment

Pacquiao is a dirty fighter. Floyd is the cleanest fighter in history. Floyd Mayweather is trying to clean up the sport of boxing. Floyd would KO Pacquiao in less then 4 rounds anyone that truly understands how great "Money" is knows this already. Don't you understand how great Floyd is? He told everyone how great he is. He said he's the greatest fighter ever. I've seen some fighters that I thought were great until floyd told me they were just good and he was the best. The things those fighters did were pretty unbelievable. So since Floyd is the greatest of all time then he can pretty much do anything he wants whenever he wants to whoever he wants to do it to. He told us he's the greatest and those *******s still don't believe him. come on he told them all. Think of how good some of the fighters that we thought were great were and the things they accomplished. since Floyd is the greatest he can top all of they're accomplishments. He can Ko anyone with any punch at any moment. He could go 12 rounds without a punch ever landing once if he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                    Pacquiao is a dirty fighter. Floyd is the cleanest fighter in history. Floyd Mayweather is trying to clean up the sport of boxing. Floyd would KO Pacquiao in less then 4 rounds anyone that truly understands how great "Money" is knows this already. Don't you understand how great Floyd is? He told everyone how great he is. He said he's the greatest fighter ever. I've seen some fighters that I thought were great until floyd told me they were just good and he was the best. The things those fighters did were pretty unbelievable. So since Floyd is the greatest of all time then he can pretty much do anything he wants whenever he wants to whoever he wants to do it to. He told us he's the greatest and those *******s still don't believe him. come on he told them all. Think of how good some of the fighters that we thought were great were and the things they accomplished. since Floyd is the greatest he can top all of they're accomplishments. He can Ko anyone with any punch at any moment. He could go 12 rounds without a punch ever landing once if he wanted to.
                    reported for spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                      There's defensive vids of Floyd on YouTube...

WTF!!!did the announcer just said Judah "LANDED" with his punch?...
                      That is ****in impossible!! those announcer must be lying their asses off.
                      No one can penetrate the defense of the ATG Purty buy Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X