No announcement yet.

Back Up in this Piece! Gullyside Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Up in this Piece! Gullyside Promotions

Just a shout out after my quick break away....

First off BIG UP to my boy Danny Nolan
    Respect bruv for keeping me in the know how and for taking the time to Hook me up with whats been gwaning while i've been away...

After that, straight to Real Deal and wanna say Congrats on his destruction over Mr.Z'ee resulting in a 3rd round tko..Also Nolan's Hard Knocks federation awarding the interim title to RD for his win on my absense..

Now to the Fighter Danny Nolan congrats also on your blowout over FB
    and you continue your winning ways..Wont be long till ur a verteran smack talker in this muthafuker..

Which brings me to Fight2Beat who i do fear his career maybe over for.
    After 2 defeats in the game theres really no where for him to go now..
    The Commission will look into his case next week sometime but he may not be licensed again and be forced to retire...

Before i forget must Big up our new ref The Clash
    We have only had his service's for one fight and now with struck a deal with him to have him signed on a permanent basis
    He done a great Job and were glad to have him on board

And last but not least back to Mr.Nolan's interesting idea of staging eventually a tourney for the newly MST (Master of smack talk) Title
    The MST is a new organization in the business and are looking for there title to be a more prestige one then the current TPS title..
    Im just reading what i recieved from fax from Mr.Nolan's Hard Knocks about this idea so everything is still on new grounds.
    But once major players have been added we'll look to get this thing off the ground soon...

Anyway big up to the rest of you players in here
    You have'nt been forgotten
    just for the life of me cant remember any of your fuking names...

PEACE!
    Last edited by The Gully Gad; 04-01-2009, 10:44 PM.

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Just a shout out after my quick break away....

First off BIG UP to my boy Danny Nolan
    Respect bruv for keeping me in the know how and for taking the time to Hook me up with whats been gwaning while i've been away...

After that, straight to Real Deal and wanna say Congrats on his destruction over Mr.Z'ee resulting in a 3rd round tko..Also Nolan's Hard Knocks federation awarding the interim title to RD for his win on my absense..

Now to the Fighter Danny Nolan congrats also on your blowout over FB
    and you continue your winning ways..Wont be long till ur a verteran smack talker in this muthafuker..

Which brings me to Fight2Beat who i do fear his career maybe over for.
    After 2 defeats in the game theres really no where for him to go now..
    The Commission will look into his case next week sometime but he may not be licensed again and be forced to retire...

Before i forget must Big up our new ref The Clash
    We have only had his service's for one fight and now with struck a deal with him to have him signed on a permanent basis
    He done a great Job and were glad to have him on board

And last but not least back to Mr.Nolan's interesting idea of staging eventually a tourney for the newly MST (Master of smack talk) Title
    The MST is a new organization in the business and are looking for there title to be a more prestige one then the current TPS title..
    Im just reading what i recieved from fax from Mr.Nolan's Hard Knocks about this idea so everything is still on new grounds.
    But once major players have been added we'll look to get this thing off the ground soon...

Anyway big up to the rest of you players in here
    You have'nt been forgotten
    just for the life of me cant remember any of your fuking names...

PEACE!
    WB mate had a night off last nite before i start looking for a new fight i mite actually float over to esb and call out hbp haha cos zelenoff seems to have left as for f2b i think hes done a nigel benn and floated off into the night and become a religious nutter after the many pastings he took

Comment

Welcome Back Gully.

Comment

welcome back Gully Gad

Comment

Cheers lads..

Ok so we got Nolan/King09
          is this for the TPS title?

Comment

whats witht he welcome backs? whered you go?

Comment

lol

Reed i had a short break in paris for a few days
              french are right stuck up arrogant Frog leg eating Nobheads

Not all like but i didnt like the way old folks would cross the other side
              of the road when i was walking or stare at me like i was gonna try and mug them

Comment

hahaha... how the hell do you look any different?

sorry I dont know your race..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  lol

Reed i had a short break in paris for a few days
                  french are right stuck up arrogant Frog leg eating Nobheads

Not all like but i didnt like the way old folks would cross the other side
                  of the road when i was walking or stare at me like i was gonna try and mug them
                  ya shud have mugged em m8 lol

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    hahaha... how the hell do you look any different?

sorry I dont know your race..
                    Im from JA reed! im now living in the uk though for the best part of 16 years
                    And i dont even dress like 50 cent lol But i just had a vibe from the people dem that i wasnt very welcome in certain places..No big thing though it was still a beautiful country and the women were fine...

Comment

Working...
                    X