Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Is BACK!!!! [Goes Off on Scumbag]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Downer is a coward for what he did. I applaud Mike Tyson for speaking his mind about that underhanded tactic.

Comment

• That guy deserved it, why bring up something which has never had 100% evidence due to some little wh0re who wanted some easy $$$.

It's been over 20yrs now and its disgusting to bring this up.

I wish one of these days he punches one of the reporters in the face

Comment

• Originally posted by Juof View Post
        Lol his mate just sat there trying not to laugh
        Yes, But if you listen close after Tyson said *Fu€k you* the guy with him starts to laugh out loud, lol

Comment

• That was hilarious!!

"Fu@k you"

Comment

• I can understand people being unwilling to support Tyson in light of his conviction but I feel for him. He maintains that he is innocent and to be accusedof rape is pretty much the worst thing to be accused of. To have the allegation, which he still denies, brought up on national TV must be very, very annoying.

Comment

• i don't condone the language used by tyson, but the interviewer was wrong to bring up mike tyson's past like that (especially considering the evidence for rape isn't very strong).

Comment

• The presenter must be stupid to ask that question to Mike, if it is even true it is something from his past. The presenter is lucky that he is still intact.

Comment

Working...
                X