Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Maidana who do you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't give broner a lot of credit unless he thoroughly dominates maidana and knocks him out.

Broner is supposed to win. Maidana is the opponent. And every time maidana has stepped up hes lost.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
      I won't give broner a lot of credit unless he thoroughly dominates maidana and knocks him out.

Broner is supposed to win. Maidana is the opponent. And every time maidana has stepped up hes lost.
      If Broner doesn't dominate Marcos then wow; he is hype

Broner SHOULd win this. Convincingly

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        If Broner doesn't dominate Marcos then wow; he is hype

Broner SHOULd win this. Convincingly
        I thought you was picking Chino to win by KO like myself?. Dominating Maidana isn't easy, only Devon did and Devon held all night and Maidana looked awful and has improved since then.

If Broner wins and deserves the win i'll give him credit as its a good win, it will be his best win thus far IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
          I thought you was picking Chino to win by KO like myself?. Dominating Maidana isn't easy, only Devon did and Devon held all night and Maidana looked awful and has improved since then.

If Broner wins and deserves the win i'll give him credit as its a good win, it will be his best win thus far IMO.
          My last post was misleading.

Marcos stops Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Yeah Broners known for his footwork lol.
            That's what I think every time somebody says Broner will use his movement.
            Tell me what fight Broner has shown to have this great foot work.

Comment

Hopefully Maidana comes in ready to throw a lot of punches and doesn't get gun shy because if he fights at a slower pace he will hand over a UD to Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                That's what I think every time somebody says Broner will use his movement.
                Tell me what fight Broner has shown to have this great foot work.
                All I have to say is Gavin Rees.

Comment

gonna be a lot of disappointed souls on Saturday. Dont worry, ill bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    My last post was misleading.

Marcos stops Broner.
                    i got ya,. WAR CHINO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      gonna be a lot of disappointed souls on Saturday. Dont worry, ill bump.
                      Well its pretty even on this thread and others so yeah there will be disappointed people regardless of who wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X