Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was David Haye so afraid of Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
    Fact of the matter is, the Klitscho Bro's are gentlemen, in, and apparently, out of the ring as well.
    There's a fine line between being a gentleman and being a mentally-weak pussy....

Comment

gimme a break Tunney, fuckin Chisora had a huge entourage all behind him and were coming at haye, wtf would YOU do? id be grabbing every fuckin thing i could and swing for the fences, throw ****, whatever. Obviously you have never been in a fight like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        On the flipside, how did the hw champ of the world let himself get slapped and exact no retribution at the time or in the ring. I thought vit was gonna murder dude in the ring.
        Fact of the matter is, the Klitscho Bro's are gentlemen, in and out of the ring as well.

Comment

Fact of the matter is, the Klitscho Bro's are gentlemen, in, and apparently, out of the ring as well.
          Shoving politicians and threatening to put them in hospital is being a gentleman?

Comment

Fact of the matter is, the Klitscho Bro's are gentlemen, in and out of the ring as well.
            "gentlemen" would have gunfight duels to the death over a slap. Its much more disrespectful than a punch.

Hw champion is the baddest man on the planet. Does the baddest man on the planet get slapped now?

Call it what you want but Vitali is still a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
              gimme a break Tunney, fuckin Chisora had a huge entourage all behind him and were coming at haye, wtf would YOU do? id be grabbing every fuckin thing i could and swing for the fences, throw ****, whatever. Obviously you have never been in a fight like that.

I agree with melly. This fight doesnt make haye a big poosie, the way he fought wlad, way he negotiates and runs to retirement makes him a poosie.

He's a huge poosie. Lisa lampanelli sized poosie.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                "gentlemen" would have gunfight duels to the death over a slap. Its much more disrespectful than a punch.

Hw champion is the baddest man on the planet. Does the baddest man on the planet get slapped now?

Call it what you want but Vitali is still a fighter.
                the last heavyweight champ to be the baddest man on the planet was mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  There's a fine line between being a gentleman and being a mentally-weak pussy....
                  Vitali beat up Chisora and he's a gentleman

Yep I agree

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Shoving politicians and threatening to put them in hospital is being a gentleman?
                  Vitali got punched in the face by one of them and said he didn't do anything back because he didn't wanna put any of them in hospital. He's classy and respectful

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    the last heavyweight champ to be the baddest man on the planet was mike.
                    Lennox......

Comment

Chisora is a real thug from the streets. Haye knew that in a 1 on 1 street fight Chisora would kill him. That's why you can here Haye squeeling "get away from me" and backing away from Chisora as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X