Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone down from 13 stone 6 pounds down to 12 stone 11 in about 2-3 weeks. Not been starving myself. Just eating good and working out at my local gym. Body looking a lot greater now.

Comment

• I've decided that if anyone beats me, I will give them 100 million points.

This is a straight try and beat Joeboxer reward for the winner.

Comment

• what is this?maybe my english is so poor!

Comment

• who is the superstar? i am confused.

Comment

• Best way to get into shape

Weight loss researchers have identified key natural nutrients which have proven effective in promoting weight loss when combined with proper diet and physical activity. When you're ready to make a healthy commitment to a new weight loss lifestyle, try adding one or more of these powerhouse
            supplements.

Comment

• It seems that I lost my way!

Comment

• can you only post a picture after having made 15 posts? that is what its seeming to be.

Comment

• what are the proportions you are eating? How much calories are you eating?

Comment

• What is the time frame for the contest, what do you have to do to sign up? What are the steps to follow?

Comment

• I don't think there are really any rules. Maybe there were in 2006 when the thread was started but now it's just a place where people talk about their progress from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                      X