No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah-Malignaggi in Play For December 7 at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    I wonder if Garcia fans get mad when everybody and their mothers acknowledge that Zab hurt Danny and won the last 3?
    And who ended their 12 round fight against Judah getting better and better as the fight wore on? Oh yeah. Matty Ice.

Comment

Great fight for BK, Judah's biggest success come at 147.

Comment

barclays center december 7? I guess we khan/alexander has a home

Comment

Sounds like an entertaining card! I've always admired Zab's speed maybe he'll let his hands go a little bit more since Paulie isnt a hard puncher.

Comment

I don't mind either one of these fights but you guys realize it can turn into a boring nite of boxing.

Comment

Now i dont want to hear any whining when zab stops pauli, and then gets another title shot,,, probably vs broner,,,

i can hear it now,,, zab got nine lives,, how many times can zab fight for a belt,,,

so be forewarned--- judah stops pauli,,, zab getting another title shot,,,,

dont complain when it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                I wonder if Garcia fans get mad when everybody and their mothers acknowledge that Zab hurt Danny and won the last 3?
                Damn bro you just couldn't help yourself huh???? You had to go and take a shot at Danny Garcia. Smh

Comment

Now i dont want to hear any whining when zab stops pauli, and then gets another title shot,,, probably vs broner,,,

i can hear it now,,, zab got nine lives,, how many times can zab fight for a belt,,,

Never thought of that, Zab would actually be a good test for Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

He won't stop Paulie and then you'll be off to making more inaccurate comments.

Comment

Originally posted by chill4500 View Post
                      He won't stop Paulie and then you'll be off to making more inaccurate comments.
                      whatever fool,,, wasnt a serious post,,, but keep being a keyboard tool....

At least i have a sack and can lay out my thoughts,,, what are your thoughts on anything,,, probably to scared to post and get ridiculed,,, I dont care what people think,,,

SO go F" yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X