Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer Boxing: "David Haye has made a huge mistake in fighting Manuel Charr".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer Boxing: "David Haye has made a huge mistake in fighting Manuel Charr".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vDpFCmFczBs

LOL @ Dwyer listing Shannon Briggs as an example of Vitali being great. Briggs was shot to **** by the time he fought Vitali.

Sometimes I agree with his videos but now and then he will try and justify the impossible as possible and at that point I sigh to myself.

Comment

Haye wouldn't have taken the fight if he wasn't certain he was going to win.

Comment

Haha,Haye destroys Charr then Hopefully gets a fight with the freak show that is Fury

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
          Haha,Haye destroys Charr then Hopefully gets a fight with the freak show that is Fury
          you know nothing about boxing

Comment

It is just one of those things where you call something crazy in hopes of looking like a genius, but so crazy that if he gets it wrong no one will really care to call him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              you know nothing about boxing
              Just a lot more than you,which is sad considering this forum is your life

Stop ducking Larry you ginger little faggot

Comment

Dwyer's the same guy that said the Guerrero fight would be tougher for Floyd than a Canelo fight. Of course, this was before the Canelo/Trout fight, then he changed his tune on that one.

He's been wrong on so many occasions, and literally picked every opponent against Matthysse ever since his Alexander "loss".

The guy is not credible at all. He's just well spoken, so people somewhat take him a little bit serious.

P.S. If you're black and the underdog, you're "severely underrated" according to Dwyer. Then when said fighter loses, he doesn't make a post fight video about it. Only when he's right, except for the Canelo/Trout fight, because he'd look like a moron if he didn't.
                Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 05-12-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Haye's stamina can be an issue if a decent amount of pressure if put on him. His style is taxing no matter who he fights but he is able to set his pace pretty well for the most part. To me it doesn't seem like Charr is the guy who will be able to drag this one out, but there's no doubt Haye tires late in certain kinds of fights.

Comment

I don't understand why people even watch this guy's videos and post about them. He's a moron and he's boring why the fuk is he talked about so much?

Comment

Working...
                    X