No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux on 4/27 in Vegas, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
    Yesterday I was lying.. But today I'm telling the truth... F u c k you Arum... I'll believe it when I see it...
    My thoughts exactly. Consider me skeptical about this happening.

Comment

I can't see why Rigodeaux's people want to put him in so early with Donaire? He needs to blossom a little more. at a record of 11w 9ko 0L, he just isn't ready, plus his soft chin is a problem. Why not wait till the end of 2013 or even 2014 when he will have gained much needed experience? Rigodeaux is very talented but way out of his league again Donaire. Nonito Donaire by 9th round stoppage.

Comment

Great news I can't wait for this fight. I got Donaire in this one lets see what Rigondeaux is all about.

Comment

Arum better not be lying today lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
            Rigo is going to outbox & frustrate doanire.

Doanire looks terrible against Tehnicians. Look at the Naravez fight.
            Outbox a smart fighter who's taller & Younger and with Power! Good luck!! Narvaez was Dominated, He's so afraid to throw a Punch! Rigo will be like that, running all day! The Problem is Narvaez got an Iron CHin which Rigo doesn't have!

Jun, Please take this fight! I'm tired of this Cuban hype, Make sure you get Rigo's gold Medal after u Ko him. Make sure it's in the Contract!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              April 27 is the same date as Martinez vs Murray. Does HBO intend to have a split site double header? How would that work?
              Showtime?????

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud View Post
                I can't see why Rigodeaux's people want to put him in so early with Donaire? He needs to blossom a little more. at a record of 11w 9ko 0L, he just isn't ready, plus his soft chin is a problem. Why not wait till the end of 2013 or even 2014 when he will have gained much needed experience? Rigodeaux is very talented but way out of his league again Donaire. Nonito Donaire by 9th round stoppage.

By 2014 Donaire will be at 126/130, Rigo will still be fighting Jouneyman at 122 by then. Let him get what he wants. Let's end the Cuban hype!

Comment

all you fools picking Donaire are mad dumb.....(-_-)

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    I think there would be a big time discrepancy since that fight takes place in Argentina.
                    They seem to show boxing really late in Argentina. I remember streaming Maidana's last fight live at 7:00 PM pacific time. That means people were watching boxing at at 1 AM in Argentina. That's kind of weird, unless I'm getting the time zones mixed up. It doesn't seem like much trouble to time the fights to come right after each other.

Comment

First Froch-Kessler announced and now this. Great start to the year

Comment

Working...
                      X