Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
    Inshallah you'll be back soon,
    Insha-Allah, do dua.

I've been thinking about it quite hard recently. It's the best thing for me, I feel. I've never been more happy or calm in my life when I was practicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      I've actually got a Muslim uncle.

Random and shocking!

Comment

• Yea, I reckon if I just claim my Uncle is Muslim on our Pakistani road-trip I'll be unharmed, kinda like the black friend bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          Yea, I reckon if I just claim my Uncle is Muslim on our Pakistani road-trip I'll be unharmed, kinda like the black friend bullshit.

You'll be alright. The danger is exaggerated vastly by the media. You should have seen the group of friends that went to Pakistan. White, Chinese, Black and Bengali. 13 of us went and didn't even get an angry look. Just perverted ones

Comment

• Pakistan looks like a nice place to visit. Might try and spend some time there on my trip to the subcontinent later this year.

Comment

• Last time I visited Pakistan was back in 1999 or 2000 I think

Comment

• Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                Last time I visited Pakistan was back in 1999 or 2000 I think
                Damn. That's a long time.

Between my first and second visit there were huge improvements to roads, shops, cities...everything. 12-13 years though, it'll seem another level to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  Damn. That's a long time.

Between my first and second visit there were huge improvements to roads, shops, cities...everything. 12-13 years though, it'll seem another level to you.
                  I may decide to visit Pakistan in the near future, I still remember this girl I met in Pakistan she was roughly the same age as me and had big green eyes and the prettiest smile.

Comment

• Is it true you all have small ****s or just stereotype?

Comment

• Man I'm a but like Terrel went through my religious years but last 2/3 years I've been a bit distant. But inshallah I'm going to umrah in feb so hope to get back to how I use to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X