Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent, tommy summers, and their failed attempt to break up mayweather and al haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just everywhere trolling it out 24/7

I mean every single day.

Comment

Hopefully the mud slinging can commence. Its time for 50 to dish some heat now. Hopefully he has a funny recording of Floyd crying with worry about a loss to Manny, that will make up for the lack of the fight by providing some entertainment

Comment

"They got it already. Over 100 million. Trust me, I know"

This **** reminds me of a letter that was accidentally slipped into my locker instead of a a girl named Shonda when I was in high school, written by her lover from juvenile hall.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          wow this maniac guy is the most irritating boxingscene poster yet
          He's far from the most irritating poster, there is a list longer then your leg for that award

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            just everywhere trolling it out 24/7

I mean every single day.
            You're enabling him by acknowledging him. Do like everyone else in this thread and ignore him.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Hopefully the mud slinging can commence. Its time for 50 to dish some heat now. Hopefully he has a funny recording of Floyd crying with worry about a loss to Manny, that will make up for the lack of the fight by providing some entertainment
              when the beef is full blown it's going to be a goldmine of dirt and entertainment. I can't wait lol

Comment

so in short, 50 cent tried to fck al haymon up by taking floyd away from him, but floyd loves haymon more than 50, now tmt is nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post12422681

^^^Look back on my comment, i said it was shady for 50cent to start making moves while Floyd was locked up, creating "tmt".

Yet people got offended. saying "Floyd/50 taking over", and that people were mad at the success they will make.

Good thing Floyd checked his azz, you can't trust him anymore, should get rid

of Ms.Jackson while he's at it if he didn't already do so.
                  Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 10-12-2012, 02:54 AM.

Comment

If 50 is trying to screw Floyd I just don't see it working out for him. If that is what is going on Floyd must feel pretty hurt.

Comment

@ maniac.

thanks for the red k mr. low self esteem..........

grown a** man giving red K on a message forum

Comment

Working...
                      X