No announcement yet.

Pics and video of Cotto's training camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
    Cotto looks good. Curious to see if he and his coach Diaz, can come up with a good game plan, and execute it against Mayweather.
    Most definitely, but Mayweather will adapt and pick it apart..It's gonna be a hell of a fight, a lot closer than the scorecards will show IMO..but I don't see Cotto winning unfortunately..I'm gonna guess a 117-113 across the board for Mayweather..

Comment

Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
      Cotto looks good. Curious to see if he and his coach Diaz, can come up with a good game plan, and execute it against Mayweather.
      I think the gameplan needs to have an A, B, C and D, all the way to Z to be honest.

Because, Cotto will come with the the A plan, and it'll be successful, then Floyd will adjust and take it away. At that point, if they stay with the A, they'll fail. So they need to give him a new look. Floyd will adjust, then Cotto needs to adjust and bring the C look. THe point is to never stop changing gears. Doing the same thing against Floyd is a recipe to disaster, that's what none of his opponents ever do, give him different looks mid-fight

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        I think the gameplan needs to have an A, B, C and D, all the way to Z to be honest.

Because, Cotto will come with the the A plan, and it'll be successful, then Floyd will adjust and take it away. At that point, if they stay with the A, they'll fail. So they need to give him a new look. Floyd will adjust, then Cotto needs to adjust and bring the C look. THe point is to never stop changing gears. Doing the same thing against Floyd is a recipe to disaster, that's what none of his opponents ever do, give him different looks mid-fight
        Cotto definitely needs to mix it up.

Comment

I like that custom MC Everlast shirt he has on. Looks like he is working hard.

Comment

Am I the only one who can't view the video?

Comment

good stuff good luck cotto!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                Is that cotto's wife in the godawful...pajamas? and his **** son?

Comment

Diaz said Mayweather can adjust however many times he wants and that they will break up those adjustments every time. He sounds very confident... If words decided the outcome of a fight I'd be picking Cotto right now.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                    Is that cotto's wife in the godawful...pajamas? and his **** son?
                    LOL yea I think so. That kid no doubt is fruity, but I think that's her kid from another dude. The younger son is theirs.

Comment

The more i hear from Diaz and the more i see him doing with Cotto the more i like him. Im very excited about this pairing, early days yet but it seems like a great match.

More important than all the conditioning though (as important as that is) is the game plan. They need a great plan and they need to be able to switch it up because Mayweather is the smartest fighter out there and adjusts well

Comment

Working...
                      X