No announcement yet.

if The Klitschko's Were A Tag Team.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    As for the 2nd Mccall fight. I suggest everyone watch the first 3 rounds before claiming Mccall was on drugs. He was coming after Lewis with the exact same intensity as the first fight but was getting embarrassed on counters.

Mccall was as sober as sober gets. When he realized lightning wasnt going to strike twice he had a nervous breakdown and quit.

Oh.. please.. the subsrciptions he had for crack & heroine were seeping out of hi s shorts enroute to his ring entrance... now i've heard it all & IF i'm Mccall do i get discouraged when all I know is that it takes one placed right hand to bring on the smelling salts.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
      Lewis went life and death with Mercer.

Wladimir easily destroyed Mercer in 6. He became the first man to knockdown and KO Mercer. It was one of the most brutal beatdowns of all time.

Holyfield was the first to knock him down.. carry on big fella.

Comment

Lewis fought Prime Mercer, Prime Rahman, Prime Briggs, Prime Vitali and beat them all. The sisters are only good for feasting on his leftovers.

Comment

Use whatever chronology you want, they still have 0 wins over the only guy that matters.
          Funny how the fighter who got an opportunity to avenge 2 OBVIOUS & glass shattering defeats couldn't afford the same opportunity to one fighter he got a tainted & beyond asss$$terisked W over... that Lenny guy.. such a hypocrite.

Comment

You gotta give credit to Lennox though for KO'ing Shannon Briggs which Vitali couldn't manage to do. Although almost all referees would have stopped Vitali-Briggs and give Vitali the TKO, except for the one that was in that fight.

Comment

Lewis fought Mercer, Rahman, Briggs, Vitali
              Lewis went life and death with Mercer, got KTFO by Rahman, was badly hurt and almost KO'd by Briggs and was badly hurt several times, almost KO'd, dominated and retired by Vitali.

Mercer was out of shape 240 lbs for the Lewis fight.

Mercer was in great shape 227 lbs for the Wlad fight

Briggs: "Vitali is the best fighter I've ever fought, he is better than Lewis and Foreman."
              Last edited by MASTERFUL; 12-05-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
                Briggs: "Vitali is the best fighter I've ever fought, he is better than Lewis."
                ...and better than George Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  You gotta give credit to Lennox though for KO'ing Shannon Briggs which Vitali couldn't manage to do. Although almost all referees would have stopped Vitali-Briggs and give Vitali the TKO, except for the one that was in that fight.
                  That fight is as good as the same desired result>> TKO Briggs>>> END OF STORY! pLUS THE FACT bRIGGS head was twice as big & filled with years of supplement abuse since that Lennox fight... AftER Lenny Tko'ed HIM.. bRIGGS went straight to his hotel room.. AFTER vITALI all but Tko'ed him he went straight to a hospital bed for a luxurious 2 week stay & BrIGGS got fitted with the bill.. don't ever let the haters try to twist this around... those are the FACTS pLUS HOW CONVENIENTLY THEY FORGET vITALI WASN't the one being plastered around the ring by Briggs in the very first rd like Lewis was.. who was on the verge of a Briggs RIGHT HAND OF BEING KTFO for the third time in his career... THERE'S your common opponent myth>>> end of thread!

FREAKIN' ref LET Vitali 'S life long 90%+ career KO ratio go below for the first time in his career.. he has to fight 5 more times & get 5 stoppages to get back to it... that's what i call a boxing crime!
                  Last edited by jimmy1569; 12-05-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                    Funny how the fighter who got an opportunity to avenge 2 OBVIOUS & glass shattering defeats couldn't afford the same opportunity to one fighter he got a tainted & beyond asss$$terisked W over... that Lenny guy.. such a hypocrite.
                    Vitali should be thankful for the short time he was able to last with an All-time great. Not many opponents make it to a 6th round with Lennox. Vitali survived longer than 56% of LLs opponents. Not too shabby considering LL is the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBATOR View Post
                      FACTS

Lewis went life and death with Mercer, got KTFO by Rahman, was badly hurt and almost KO'd by Briggs and was dominated and retired by Vitali.

Wlad is 1-0 against Rahman.

Lewis is 1-1 against Rahman.
                      Facts:

Wlad is 0-1 vs Puritty

Vitali is 0-1 vs Lewis

Wlad is 0-1 vs Sanders

Vitali is 0- 1 vs Byrd

Lennox isnt 0-1 against any opponent, because he beat EVERYONE on his resume without the aid of a 6'7 sibling. It takes two gheys to gather what LL did on his own.

Also LL accomplished this back when the division was at its best.

Comment

Working...
                      X