Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P Is Dumb. Klitschko's Best 2 Boxers on the Planet. Fact.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    imagine if the klits were 5'6 ww's witht he same talent they have now..woulfd they beat all ww's?
    You're missing the point. Even against other heavyweights their height and reach is an intrinsic part of how they're able to do what they do, just as Manny Pacquiao is able to duck under shots like he does being a short guy (he wouldn't be able to do this at 6ft 7ins).

PFP doesn't mean 'if everyone were the same size who'd win', it means who has the best recent record in terms of opponents beaten. The Klits generally aren't considered #1 and #2 because their opponents aren't credited with being of a high enough standard to warrant it.

Comment

Both K bro's are the kings of the world in terms of fighting and would kill any man

but, there is more to boxing than the HW division. Most people aren't big enough to be HW's. The average American male is like 5'9 170lbs.

I like the MW and SMW divisions, the guys are big enough not to be midgets but still small enough to have amazing speed and skill.

Ali's idol was a much smaller man, Ray Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        no p4p means if everyone was the same size who'd win.......................
        But it is just made up and neither Floyd or Pac at their present size in reality could beat even Eddie Chambers forget either K-bro

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          Anyone not in the open weight class is the equivalent of competing in the special olympics compared to the heavyweights. Its fine dude, im sure the special olympics has fans. Comparing the best HW's in the world to guys theyd KO in 10 seconds is like comparing them to 1 armed boxers and then having an arm for arm ranking and coming online and whining about who would win if Vitali had 1 arm against the best 1 armed boxer.

you are a fckin idiot, I wouldnt even know where to start with your stupid, uneducated, biased and WRONG posts

you are an absolute joke, and I'll be sure to keep a look out for you in the future, just so I know if I reading something written by a ******

congratulations

Comment

Lol Maximum Trolling

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              The Klits generally aren't considered #1 and #2 because their opponents aren't credited with being of a high enough standard to warrant it.
              So far, this is the most accurate statement on this thread. The heavyweight division is among the weakest in boxing. It's a testament to Wlad and Vitali's dominance that they're even mentioned in P4P discussions.

The Klitschko brothers might be able to beat any living boxer, but a "fan" that only cares about the heavyweights is a poor "fan" indeed. The greatest, most exciting fights -- by far -- are waged between the smaller men. I would love to see a list of the most exciting heavyweight fights of the last forty years. That list would pale in comparison to the classics in all the other divisions combined.

Comment

Neither Klitchko have a victory over a first ballot HOFer.

Pacquiao will have fought 2 back to back in less than 6 months...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Neither Klitchko have a victory over a first ballot HOFer.

Pacquiao will have fought 2 back to back in less than 6 months...
                  pretty much this.... and i've heard that if Pacquiao really wanted to he could rock Vitali with a single punch. The scary thing is he hasn't even reached his prime yet.

Comment

You can enjoy the little guys, just like you can enjoy the special olympics or dwarf basketball, but you can do it without trying to find ways to legitimize them and compare them against the real division.

Its like, some people like high school sports, they enjoy it because of many reasons, more action due to less defense, more passion in the stands, all the kids come from the same area etc...but dont compare their accomplishments to the pro players. I enjoy watching the little guys, but I dont make up fictional, opinionated rankings to try to compare them to bigger guys. You are who you are and it is what it is.

Klitschko's by far the 2 best boxers in the world...if you dont like it, tweet your heroes and tell them to get in the ring. And either Klitschko could fight Toney, or Holyfield, but they dont waste their time with washed up guys just because theyre future HOF'ers

Comment

And when trying to have a serious boxing conversation if you start your statement off with the word "imagine" and then reference shrinking rays.......youre kind of a joke just like the p4p rankings.

Comment

Working...
                      X