No announcement yet.

What's worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's worse?

Dawson dropping the IBF belt and deciding against fighting Tavoris Cloud?

OR

Dawson not rematching Glen Johnson - A fight IBF probably wouldn't sanction?

Thoughts?
    18.18%
    81.82%

The poll is expired.

Oh ****, thought he was gonna sort the johnson fight out, thus why he dropped the IBF.

But yeah, Chad pretty much admitted he didnt wanna fight johnson again unless he had to, kinda funny considering his biggest fans reckon he beat johnson by very wide ud.

I said all along, look at his face after the fight, he looked a beaten man imo.

Comment

I'd rather have the Johnson fight.

Comment

so now he's not fighting johnson????

Comment

Honestly I'm happy with either scenario. (Even though I'm one of the few who thought he beat Johnson conclusively the first time)

Comment

I don't mind either, but people are quick to jump on his back when he dropped his belt in so he doesn't have to face Cloud in order to clear up some unfinished business with Johnson.

And by the looks of the poll, i ain't the only one who'd rather see the rematch with Johnson.

Comment

I voted for option 2 but in all honesty dawson should have rematched Johnson immediately. It's his own fault for being in this position in the first place.

And rules are rules and I'm glad the IBF put the pressure on chad to fight Cloud because Cloud has been patiently waiting his shot at the title for about a year or more now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

OR

Thoughts?
                These poll results tell the whole story, and all the Dawson haters want to act like Dawson's being a d*ck.

Comment

He was WBC champion when he fought Johnson, not IBF.

He could have done BOTH this year - fought Tavoris and rematched Johnson. Any reason why a 26 year old fighter can't fight three times in a year?

Why did he wait until now to rematch Johnson? Did he notice in Johnson's fight with Judah that AGE is gradually catching up to Glen?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                    He was WBC champion when he fought Johnson, not IBF.

He could have done BOTH this year - fought Tavoris and rematched Johnson. Any reason why a 26 year old fighter can't fight three times in a year?

Why did he wait until now to rematch Johnson? Did he notice in Johnson's fight with Judah that AGE is gradually catching up to Glen?
                    What fight would you rather see?

Comment

Working...
                    X