No announcement yet.

Lara training for NY Marathon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara training for NY Marathon

WTF was that last night? Lara ran the whole fight. He didn't sit down on a punch until round 11. It was an easy fight to score...116-112 Canelo.

I'll admit ,I'm not a huge fan of Lara but I liked him more and more after the Trout destruction and the heart he showed beating Angulo. Last night, he should be ashamed of his performance, he got beat easily.

There was a robbery last night...Lara winning on one scorecard.

Canelo easily won that fight !!!!

All the BS needs to stop on here about Lara was robbed. He threw almost 40% of his punches in 3 rounds...look it up.

The Canelo School of Boxing was open for business last night !!!

Canelo clearly won...It was close,but clear.

People talk **** about Ward and Mayweather being boring...My God Lara makes the both of them look like Gatti.

Comment

Man that was embarassing he literally ran from canelo. He says he didnt have no respect for canelo and even in the post interviews he said that but come fight time when talk is just talk and only thing matters is the fist he sure as hell showed Canelo tons of respect by running and avoiding him at all cost.

Comment

Lara training for his next fight in Macau...

Comment

Well said, I had it 117-112 but the 117-111 was definitely fair...
          Suck it up and move on.

Comment

He landed a few combos. Didn't look like power shots. Just shots for points.

Can't leave a fight of that magnitude up to the judges to decide.

Comment

People can say it was a clear win for Canelo all they want but those are opinions and the actual fact is that Canelo won a close split decision where the boxing world will be heavily split on who the winner was.

Comment

Working...
              X