Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Schaefer lie about the rematch clause?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because it has been decided that Khan is an easier fight for Floyd, so they need to be able to sell the narrative that he couldn't fight Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
      You're very naive. Contracts mean sht to these people. If they dont want a rematch and you have a rematch contract there's countless ways in which they can delay it until a fighter is 40 years old. Happens all the time. You know how many fighters have a reamtch clause and never get to see it, or the "mandatory" fights that take forever? wake up man.
      Yet you're on here daily complaining about said fight that was clearly such a devastating beat down? Floyd is not fighting Maidana in May we all know that. Get that out of you and your boy syf naïve minds. I know how many fighters never fight their mandatory but in this case Broner let us the paying consumer decide his fate and actually went with the pick unlike Floyd. Got his ass beat handily and decided to pursue the rematch clause. Yes Maidana doesn't want to burn any bridges with Al haymon or GBP, but why would he since there is no larger purse fight for maidana other than Floyd or pacman both whom beat him soundly. And again, of course if maidana lost the first fight he gets no damn rematch he was the challenger. Beat Broner's ass again and put yourself in a solid seat for Floyd in one of his next few fights. He easily won 10 rounds so I ask you again and quit dodging my question what is the ****ing problem taking the rematch? Or do you just want him to cash his self out and retire after Floyd cause he won't beat him outside a lucky punch.

Comment

Working...
      X