No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL Samsung Galaxy S IV THREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    appreciate all the 411, bud...im gonna buy some credit at 7-11 when i buy some beer later...gonna buy Nova Premium and check out swiftkey...there's no way the phone will import my patterns from the Samsung keyboard huh? im gonna start from square one im guessing
    It can learn words you use from your Text messages, Twitter, and a few other things instantly. It should ask you when your setting it up the first time. I don't know about patterns though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
      Before you buy Nova, need someone to clarify if you can change icon images. I can't! It's not as customisable that much, but smooth and still better.

Swift Key is the best. It picks up fast and the prediction is superb. However trial it for 1 month. It's free.

It can learn from gmail, facebook, twitter and SMS if that helps.
      You can change icon packs or manually change an individual icon on Nova. Just long press the icon and click the image it should give you plenty of option from there. Not sure if that's only with Nova prime or free Nova. I use prime...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
        You can change icon packs or manually change an individual icon on Nova. Just long press the icon and click the image it should give you plenty of option from there. Not sure if that's only with Nova prime or free Nova. I use prime...
        Nice, this is what android is all about! Helpful users teaching each other!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X