Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
    I also said that IT WASNT A TITLE FIGHT
    oh ok.

so its alright TO CHEAT AGAINST A SMALLER FOE... just as long as its not a title fight.

Floyd: hey, marquez lets fight! i'll go down in weight a bit so it may seem a fair fight.

Marquez: sure floyd!

Floyd: on second thought, i won't go down in weight like i promised. here's $600,000.00

Marquez: ...... whatever floyd. (you lying piece of ****.)
    Last edited by AFighter4U; 11-10-2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

The difference is that with Pacquiao this is a fact , De La Hoya old and weight drained , Mosley 39 years old , Marquez 38 years old .

Victor Ortiz : Number 3 Ranked Welterweight in the world + WBC World Champion

Shane Mosley : WBA Super World Welterweight Champion + The Ring #1 Ranked Welterweight

Juan Manuel Marquez : Number 2 Pound for Pound

Ricky Hatton : Undefeated + Best fighter in the UK

De La Hoya : WBC World Super Welterweight Champion + Mayweather fought De La Hoya at his natural weight to win that belt

Baldomir = WBC and Ring Welterweight titles

Judah : IBF World Welterweight Champion

Etc...

AND MAYWEATHER FIGHTS CHAMPIONS AT THEIR NATURAL WEIGHTS TO WIN BELTS , NOT AT CATCHWEIGHTS LIKE POOCHIAO .
      You're funny. Jmm fight was at a catchweight. Hatton immediately went back to 140 after floyd because its his natural weight. Judah also returned to 140. There goes that theory out the window.

Comment

Wasn't Manny already at the top even before the Dela Hoya fight? No significant fight was left at the lower weights so he opted welterweight. Nothing wrong trying to even the playing field with a couple of compromises, he is naturally much smaller and has made enough in his career to make a couple of demands here an there. Atleast he's going up challenging bigger guys unlike this bully pickin on smaller guys!

Comment

Sergio is like 37 maybe you next brah lol

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
            oh ok.

so its alright TO CHEAT AGAINST A SMALLER FOE... just as long as its not a title fight.

Floyd: hey, marquez lets fight! i'll go down in weight a bit so it may seem a fair fight.

Marquez: sure floyd!

Floyd: on second thought, i won't go down in weight like i promised. here's $600,000.00

Marquez: ...... whatever floyd.

He came off a 2 year retirement , it wasnt a title fight and he wasnt even in the ring to KO MARQUEZ.

WATCH THE VIDEOS OF FREDDIE ROACH CHERRY PICKING , IT WILL OPEN YOUR EYES .

Comment

Originally posted by pocket_rockets View Post
              Wasn't Manny already at the top even before the Dela Hoya fight? No significant fight was left at the lower weights so he opted welterweight. Nothing wrong trying to even the playing field with a couple of compromises, he is naturally much smaller and has made enough in his career to make a couple of demands here an there. Atleast he's going up challenging bigger guys unlike this bully pickin on smaller guys!
              Actually pac could have fought marquez for the 3rd time at lightweight or unified against nate campbell. But since floyd got scared out of his panties to make 60mil rematching oscar cuz floyd sr announced he would train oscar against his son they figured they could pick on the much smaller pac. So why make 2mil when you could make 20mil in a fight that was a no-lose situation for pac.

Comment

well..it is very true. Pac fights quite a few fighters on the downslide..

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  you're funny. Jmm fight was at a catchweight. Hatton immediately went back to 140 after floyd because its his natural weight. Judah also returned to 140. There goes that theory out the window.

Marquez : Non-title fight + Called Mayweather out

Hatton : Called Mayweather out + Undefeated

Comment

isn't martinez close to retirement? then if pac fought him, he'd just be another guy close to retirement...

Comment

Sergio Martinez: Pacquiao is picking guys close to retirement

Just like you Martinez, just like you!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X