Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez is one of my favorites of the past era i hope he retires before he gets hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez is one of my favorites of the past era i hope he retires before he gets hurt

he could've made his bones at 140 but chose to chase the money and glory at 147 where he just isn't as effective...less power, speed, and his balance is crap....he has been getting dropped and wobbled by everyone he fights

Before they announced his leg issues I felt something was wrong with him the last few years....when he gets hit solid, the same leg gives way first....I think his left

In his early career he hardly ever got buzzed or dropped

your legs make or break you....I can do without seeing him get beat by someone he should beat like Martinez did hobbling vs Cotto

Against Bradley, you could see he is just a step behind now. Granted, the style matchup was tough but if Juan wants to continue, I hope he takes fun matches and forgets about titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Against Bradley, you could see he is just a step behind now. Granted, the style matchup was tough but if Juan wants to continue, I hope he takes fun matches and forgets about titles.
      If its not for a title its not worth his time

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        jmm could retire and that will be good for him...

or take one more fight in mexico... his last, not so heavy..and have fun and enjoy it..

Comment

Cheater.......

Who cares if the cheater fights again? Personally, I hope he gets the Brook fight just so Brook can push his brains in for being a cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He deserves to get hurt for being a coward and a low life who begs for rematches, roids up and once he lands a lucky punch runs for the hills. That is some sissy ****. I want to see him get beat up violently.

Comment

Damn....another thread hacked by tards lol

For real though even PAC fans gotta respect jmm...skill n will

He is past 40 n no defensive wiz like b hops or Floyd

Jmm should have a farewell fight for his Mexican fans back home n call it a career

Comment

Fight Malinnagi in Mexico and retire.

Comment

I'll definitely miss him, a beauty to watch.

Comment

Great fighter, but if he fights on against Rios or Bradley he won't get hurt.
                    If he fights Thurman, Brook or Porter he gets beat and maybe hurt.
                    He won't survive young, prime, hungry and big 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X