No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee and Boxing......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lee and Boxing......

A great great watch....someone really spent some quality time putting this together....

how do you think Lee would have done Vs Pac May and all the other greats in BOXING?

Cool video.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Cool video.
      Most Def...............

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        A great great watch....someone really spent some quality time putting this together....

how do you think Lee would have done Vs Pac May and all the other greats in BOXING?
        Are you serious?

His technique is on par with Charlie Zelenoff.

Comment

Bruce Lee would make Cotto and Maywearher quit in one round. He'd have a lot of trouble with Margarito, doe, but would prevail in the end.

Manny and Chavez Sr. Would stop him in less than 10. True story, Ric

Comment

I think Lee would get slaughtered in a boxing ring by the top pros. He was an actor who studied martial arts and was skilled at them. Lee never had a pro fight of any kind and he never made a dime from a real fight. He did make lots of money playing a fighter in the movies. In real life pro fighters beat actors that play fighters in the movies.

Comment

Actor vs. professional boxer

Boxer wins, and I say this as a person who respects Bruce Lee. I just see the obvious reality of such a situation. Yes, Bruce Lee is a martial artist. However, he was mainly an actor and MOST of the abilities we perceive that he has are what is being shown in his movies. It's not real fighting.

Comment

rigo will fuk this asian dude

Comment

Video is pretty good.

Obviously Lee was not a professional fighter, but he did show a solid understanding of hand to hand combat and philosophy. If he was raised and trained to be a pro boxer I think he would have done well. Maybe not as well as PAC, considering their backrounds and upbringings, but he certainly had the mind for it.

Comment

lmao.....bruce lee would die against vs any b-level boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X