No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Will Fight Guerrero, and Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    It's clear as day that the plan for May 5th is Mayweather-Guerrero with Canelo Vs. a top Jr MW on the undercard setting up Mayweather-Canelo later in the year.

I'm looking forward it.
    makes sense to me

Comment

Guerrero will win this fight! He has to make Floyd fight the fight Floyd dont wanna fight!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        What does Pacquiao have to do with anything? You're ridiculous kid, get on my level
        your level of hate is weak kid.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Guerrero will win this fight! He has to make Floyd fight the fight Floyd dont wanna fight!
          thats the samething you said that pacquiao needed to do against marquez. look what happend there kid.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            How so? He hasn't even spoke on him yet. He hasn't spoke on an opponent. Man, i swear.
            okay moron you actually think jr and senior have not sponken about this possible fight if you do then you are a moron. by the looks of it if senior is thinking like this then floyd is also thinking its going to be an easy fight aswell.

Comment

Hey this is a given. Why all the attention?

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                thats the samething you said that pacquiao needed to do against marquez. look what happend there kid.
                Really? Can you pull that link for me? If not.... Shut the F8ck up! Think before you quote and you wont continuously make yourself look like a moron! :WORD:

Ill be waiting on that link!

Comment

Can't wait for this scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
                    This is crazy. Some people say Canelo is a cherry pick if he fights him. Others say he is ducking Canelo. Floyd can't win for ****. The most hated man on the planet.
                    Tall poppy syndrome , when your on top haters dont like it , Floyd has been too good and too successful it just irks the losers , and now their false hero face planted they hate even more lol .

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Really? Can you pull that link for me? If not.... Shut the F8ck up! Think before you quote and you wont continuously make yourself look like a moron! :WORD:

Ill be waiting on that link!
                      yea. really you jealous sucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X