Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Open To The Idea of Carl Froch Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Hearn should think twice before vacating the IBF Belt.
    Just because they know, Big Adonis is coming to take it anyhow...

Team Froch shouldn't be afraid like that, because if Froch team decide to sacrifice this belt:

Bute clan will cancel the contract for the second fight.
    ► Why fighting, if there's no belt, means no HBO, no Showtime, no Big tv...
    Believe that ► NO FIGHT...

Ward will also refuse to fight Froch.
    ► LOOK, Ward didn't accepted to fight Froch because Froch said so, NO!!!
    Ward only accept this fight in the optic of becoming the first 168Lbs in the boxing history to unify the Belts, means the first super-middleweight to win the "Undisputed Champion" recognition; That's it...

Kessler, come on...
    He's running inside 2 divisions for Belts too;
    ► So NO Belt = NO Froch; So why risking...
    Even DeGale will refuse...

Carl Froch value is the IBF Belt, not if Froch wants this or wants that.
    This is the business of boxing, and Eddie Hearn shouldn't forget that.

So if Froch wants to avoid this career drop by choosing another falling option, he should not show his fear internationally, and honorably loose his fight against Adonis Stevenson in Nottingham for the IBF mandatory bout...

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ►►►

Comment

On the Herts and Essex Observer. CO. UK

■ Eddie Hearn → november 18, 2012

"I just can't see Bute's camp wanting to take the fight after his own performance against Denis Grachev last time and Carl's performance," Hearn said. "If we fight Bute then we need to ask for an exception from the IBF and Adonis Stevenson will have to wait. Or we could fight Stevenson.

"I think the reality is Bute or Stevenson then Kessler, Ward in 2013. They're the only fights that particularly interest us."

---------

I believe Eddie Hearn understand, they have to keep the Belt until Adonis Stevenson takes it.
      They wants to make sure, Stevenson will not be ready for them, by still not confirming clearly who Stevenson will fight for the IBF title...
      ► Absolutely absurd...

So Carl Froch will fight Adonis Stevenson in his next bout, and regardless of the scenarios, Stevenson will win the IBF title...

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ►►►

Comment

I think Ward might be koed by Froch. Ward have a suspect chin, but it's a great fight. I will love to see it.

I think it's 50-50.

Ward is like a poor man's Hopkins and Froch is like a homeless man's Saad Muhammad(for those of you who knows about MSM)

Comment

Froch needs to make Kessler his first priority.

Comment

Working...
          X