No announcement yet.

24/7 Pacquiao vs. Bradley thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 Pacquiao vs. Bradley thoughts?

I really enjoyed it, I had fun watching it. Bradley's dad is similar to my dad, they just invent things they do not have.

Bradley needed a medicine ball and his dad went into the desert and grabbed a rock and told him that was his medicine ball! LMAO

bradley's part were pretty cool

pacquiao's parts were honestly just embarrassing. i dont know how many times my palm met my face during pacman's parts. i dont care if pacquiao is into that bible stuff, but jesus this is boxing not bible study

Comment

I thought it was a solid episode overall.

I really enjoyed the Bradely parts.

Not much else to say.

Comment

It was great

Comment

Bradley and his dad made the episode..... Pacquiao's was kind of boring.... mainly because I'm not into religion.

Comment

I did not mind his parts, if that is what he believes then I accept that. He had very good points thought the Bible is the manual to life and if you follow it you will become successful and prosperous.

With all due respect his wife is a cutey, I wonder if the twin sister is single.

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            bradley's part were pretty cool

pacquiao's parts were honestly just embarrassing. i dont know how many times my palm met my face during pacman's parts. i dont care if pacquiao is into that bible stuff, but jesus this is boxing not bible study

Comment

Originally posted by DreamVillain View Post
              I thought it was a solid episode overall.

I really enjoyed the Bradely parts.

Not much else to say.
              Yes good words to describe it, solid episode.

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
              It was great
              I enjoyed it very much.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Bradley and his dad made the episode..... Pacquiao's was kind of boring.... mainly because I'm not into religion.
              It went from Bradley's fun part to Pacquiao's serious religious views but I just sat and listened and picked up several things I agreed on.

Comment

Man Manny just reads like such a lame dork to me. I know he is an amazing fighter and maybe its the language barrier but his personality does nothing for me.

Bradley's part was pretty cool for the most part, but four episodes is going to be tough....

Comment

I think each episode will be better than the next so I advice you and everyone else to stay tuned.

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  Man Manny just reads like such a lame dork to me. I know he is an amazing fighter and maybe its the language barrier but his personality does nothing for me.

Bradley's part was pretty cool for the most part, but four episodes is going to be tough....

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    I did not mind his parts, if that is what he believes then I accept that. He had very good points thought the Bible is the manual to life and if you follow it you will become successful and prosperous.

With all due respect his wife is a cutey, I wonder if the twin sister is single.
                    not if you follow it blinded. there are millions of crazy Jesus freaks who follow the bible and are nothing more than cray cray

Comment

Working...
                    X