JMM On Dat A-Side Meth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM On Dat A-Side Meth

Roach unfazed by Marquez’s KO over sparmate

AMERICAN trainer Freddie Roach seems unfazed by reports Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez (JMM) floored his opponent during sparring, as Manny Pacquiao gears up for his upcoming encounter with JMM for the third time in November.

Roach, who hooked up with Pacquiao since day one of their Baguio training camp last week, said there’s no problem if the Mexican counterpuncher knocks out all his sparring partners in training camp.

“I have no problem with it and his sparring mate could not last for about 80 seconds and I’m sure they are not Manny Pacquiao,” added Roach.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/baguio/spo...parmate-181857

Knocking out 140-lbers in one round? KO'ing sparring partners while being looked after by 'dem doctors'? That's like Manny knocking out 400 lb sumo wrestlers with one punch with 20 oz gloves on by ***** logic.

Pacquiao is not safe, he should go on vacation...

Look at all that rage

Hahahahaha great thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
      Hahahahaha great thread.
      this ain't no laughing matter. It's clear now that JMM found the secret A-Side Meth stash in the mountains of the Philippines when he was there for the press tour. I bet you if I shot with a .45, bullets would be bouncin offa his mutha****in ass. Now tell me, how can you have a fair fight with a guy like that?

Comment

even fight :shrugs:

Comment

Marquez makes sure all evidence is destroyed, that's why he drinks all the containers of piss before it reaches the lab for testing.

Comment

Wow...promotion getting pretty bad when they're talking about a sparring partner getting knocked down. Holy ****, really?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Wow...promotion getting pretty bad when they're talking about a sparring partner getting knocked down. Holy ****, really?!?!?!

Comment

Let the fight hype begin...It's going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  uhh, for weeks we heard Roger, Sr, and Jeff talking about Floyd tearing up his sparring partners...

Comment

pacquaio can't do testing because he refused testing, he'd be a hypocrite - freddie roach

Comment

Working...
                    X