Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well **** sky floyd did nothing wrong

Comment

Money back on 'Money' win

Online bookmaker Sky Bet are offering compensation to backers of Victor Ortiz by refunding losing bets on his controversial fourth-round knock-out to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The sensational climax came after Ortiz, the 9/2 outsider, was deducted a point for an intentional headbutt, with Mayweather Jr unloading a left-right combo to floor Ortiz as he attempted to apologise to the 'Money'.

Amid debate over the sporting nature of Mayweather Jr's 42nd successive victory, Sky Bet have refunded Ortiz outright, round betting (not including rounds 1, 2 and 3), and exact method of victory bets.

Sky Bet's Kevin O'Leary said: "We decided to refund losing bets on Ortiz to win the fight as we felt his backers were hard done by given the nature of Mayweather Jr's sucker punches, with Ortiz seemingly unprepared to restart the fight."

When the controversy of Mayweather Jr's latest win dies down, attention is likely to turn back to the prospect of a greatly-anticipated clash with Manny Pacquiao, for which the online bookmaker make 'Money' slight 4/5 favourite.
      http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,21103_7186489,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
        It doesn't say anything...btw what are you doing without Haye's balls in your mouth?
        Check their twitter:

@SkyBet Sky Bet
        We're refunding losing bets on Ortiz (not inc rnd 1,2 & 3 selections) after #Mayweather's controversial knock-off tinyurl.com/64ytqpx
        4 hours ago

Comment

Admirable but stupid

Comment

Thats ****in sweet of them! I wish some of my bets could be refunded for things here and there

Who'd of thought...a classy offshore gambling website!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Admirable but stupid

Yeah, they just pissed off all the winners.

Comment

the ref even made a statement after the fight that he told both fights to FIGHT ON. so how is sky going to give refunds back?

im not a mayweather stan but why are ppl mad at mayweather for doing a LEGAL MOVE but they are ignoring the fact that ortiz was the one who commited an illegal headbutt?

as trending twitter topic no.1 said PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES

Comment

I'd believe it if it involves e-points, with real money? no mames guey!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Yeah, they just pissed off all the winners.
                    Yea seriously i would be pissed as well

Ehhh doesnt matter, they didnt lose much, i mean who the **** actually placed a bet on Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Yea seriously i would be pissed as well

Ehhh doesnt matter, they didnt lose much, i mean who the **** actually placed a bet on Ortiz

Yeah, I picked Mayweather to win at the books.

Didn't win much though. I would have had to bet a ton for that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X