No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burt Saxby View Post
    Will that clown Elroy disappear now. The fool who thought Wlad would KO Ali in two rounds...haha
    You should understand Fury is 6'9 and is rather difficult to clinch when you're the smaller man. Ali is kind of short for today's heavyweights

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      You, knockoutNed, Golovkin and myself were the only ones holding it down for Team Fury.
      oi u ****, ive had furys ugly mug in my sigs and avatar for over 2 years now

and on my p4p list

there were like only i'd say 50 fury believers on here...if we're lucky

the more the merrier, hopefully now more will believe

Comment

• To all who supported Fury all along, mad props you deserve it. As a Fury fan I'm absolutely buzzing. No hard feelings to all Wlad Fans. Night all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
          You should understand Fury is 6'9 and is rather difficult to clinch when you're the smaller man. Ali is kind of short for today's heavyweights
          Fury's tactics were like a bastardized ******ed version of what Ali did.

Wlad doesnt get close to Ali. Not now, not when he was prime.

He doesnt got the skillz

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            oi u ****, ive had furys ugly mug in my sigs and avatar for over 2 years now

and on my p4p list

there were like only i'd say 50 fury believers on here...if we're lucky

the more the merrier, hopefully now more will believe
            50? No chance mate.

About 10 people on NSB thought that Fury would win, if that.

Comment

• After seeing Fury given a gift decision against a man with **** early in his career, I had doubts he could pull this off.

I'm a Batty Gypo fan, but did ANYONE think he could win like that? He made it look easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                After seeing Fury given a gift decision against a man with **** early in his career, I had doubts he could pull this off.

I'm a Batty Gypo fan, but did ANYONE think he could win like that? He made it look easy.
                Me, i said it would be easy and Fury would make Wlad look stupid. If anyone doesn't believe me, check Boxing GOAT's sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  50? No chance mate.

About 10 people on NSB thought that Fury would win, if that.
                  i'm just going by that poll up top

but vocal yea about 10 to 15 at tops

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Jennings rudimentary movement gave an older Klitschko fits. Its harder for him to establish his prodding jab, and if he cant do that then he struggles to land the straight right or the left hook. It was similar in the Haye fight, though Haye has such bad balance he could never turn his movement into decent punching opportunities. Everything comes off the jab for Wlad.

Fury when he is in shape and disciplined has pretty good movement on the outside and he wont be bullied on the inside either. He can also jab and punch on the move which a lot of WK's opponents cant do.

The key for him is staying disciplined for all 12 rounds, if he can do that he has a pretty good chance IMO.

Big if though.
                    Just call me the fight guru.

(disclaimer: I eventually picked Wlad to win by KO Never thought Fury would have the consistency and would end up getting caught. I guess Wlad was worse than I thought)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X