Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Tranny Garcia be a ***** and pick the easier option of Lamont Peterson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Didn't you say it was okay to hit a woman yesterday? Who are you to call anyone pathetic.
    In self defense purposes yes. Equal right .. And lefts

Comment

Herrera should be next in line since he should have been the rightful winner of their fight.

Garcia - Peterson is next, and although it's a decent fight, I don't have much interest in it.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Meanwhile people like da machine and jsfd are still crying how Lucas got a "freak eye injury from a phantom punch" it's pathetic really
        Because it was dude. Im real with everything. Ya, I'm pro Matthysse, but I'm not some ****ing whack job hype man. I called the fight 60-40 before it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          In self defense purposes yes. Equal right .. And lefts
          Won't lie I lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            Mathysse was considering retirement after the swift fight ... Time to change your pad mami... Peterson got a strap the other bums you mentioned aint got ****.
            lmao.
            You know your doing good when you got fanboys calling you a coward

Comment

So now the Peterson fight is a bad one? You casual emotional fans are the worst. Go back to watching WWE and UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                So now the Peterson fight is a bad one? You casual emotional fans are the worst. Go back to watching WWE and UFC.
                Dont come back to this thread or I will destroy you for a third time in a third thread.

Comment

He's not gonna fight Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    Peterson is a paper Champ who should have lost the belt to Lucas and should have been stripped after the Khan fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X