Matthysse not in Broner’s immediate plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Broners team doesn't want it yet somehow you all will call ab a coward
    He wouldn't be the first fighter to demand a fight his team is opposed to. He's in a position where he has more than enough leverage to dictate who he fights.
    The training wheels are off, he's had enough time to recoup from that Maidana fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      His pops also said it had to be on ppv or else no fight. Don't know how trustworthy pops is doe
      Man!!! No one care what that fake azz Bruce Bruce has to say! Offer him a dozen jelly donuts and he will sign any contract for pus-oner to fight....

Comment

I truly think Broner wants the fight, but his management doesn't which is a shame

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          ok, got it.

Stafford Doesnt Want Broner to Fight Matthysse Unless Its for a Title.

Knowing that nbc and haymon have a deal in the works, its clear Haymon is going to wait to make the Broner v Matthysse fight.
          I'm OK with that, Broner shouldn't fight Matthysse if there's no title in line.
          I hope Garcia moves to welter and we get this fight done for the vacant title.
          But i guess Postol as a mandotary should get the title shot instead of Broner...

Comment

No surprise that this fight isn't happening. Broner will fight another C level fighter next just to make his record look better. Most of these fighters need to follow Canelos' lead & not duck anyone. Even if management doesn't want them in dangerous fights, they need to start demanding these fights in order for them to happen. They keep saying "I'll let Al Haymon & my team decide". It's such a cop out.

Comment

Everyone knows that The Problem has no solution for guys like Matthysse. But it really doesn't bother me much if he stays away from them. The guy is an entertainer and I always see smiles on people's faces when he's introduced on his way to the ring. I just don't know which fighter/s they're going to pit him with for his next fight/s that would be acceptable to the fans.

Comment

Broner doesn't want Lucas. He would get beat badly

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Ledoux View Post
                  Broner doesn't want Lucas. He would get beat badly
                  I'd bet Lucas makes Broner look worse than Maidana did!

hard to imagine, I know, but very amusing..

Comment

lucas is a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6Flee View Post
                      lucas is a *****
                      Oh yeah????

Comment

Working...
                      X