• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I trust in OP, he's got mad knowledge of the happenings over there

Comment

Ward ain't going to Denmark... Lmao

Kessler needs to fight Abraham and get a belt

Comment

Ward waits all this time, until Kessler is almost shot, before giving him the rematch. Disgusting. Hope Kessler dishes out some elbows, butts and, importantly, insists on testing.

War Kessler.

Comment

Ward waits all this time, until Kessler is almost shot, before giving him the rematch. Disgusting. Hope Kessler dishes out some elbows, butts and, importantly, insists on testing.

War Kessler.
          Some people will complain about anything......

Comment

Would rather see Kessler-GGG.

Comment

Just thinking about this fight on initial thought, You would think Ward wins a comfortable unanimous decision. However! if this fight does take place in Denmark and Kessler can perform to a certain level of quality (which i believe he still can), i think a robbery split decision win for kessler is on the cards here...

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                Some people will complain about anything......
                So, you're defending Ward's tactics in the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  So, you're defending Ward's tactics in the first fight?
                  Stop hating.

Comment

If these rumors are true, then ugh and yuck! Ward needs to move on to bigger and better things and leave the past behind. It's now time for him to move up in weight and clean out the 175 lbs division which is loaded with name recognition and talent. Since the Super six tournament, he has only fought twice in the past three years.

While I mean no disrespect to Kessler; However Andre at this point of his career has very little to prove against the semi-retired and past his prime Mikkel Kessler who is no longer at his physical fighting peak. Moreover he needs to stop ducking and avoiding the best fighters at Lt. Heavy.

In my opinion and at least on paper, this fight is a total mismatch.

Comment

Ward can answer a lot of critics with this fight. I hope it's true.

Comment

Working...
                      X