Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the toughest country in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
    So Americans are toughest because they've had better boxers? Go sit your dumb ass down. America is a nation of fat ****s that need guns for protection because they're all a bunch of *******.

having good boxers is a bad thing.

the brits. gotta love em.

carl froch and amir khan.

oh, and david haye.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

oh, and david haye.
      Boxing is a sport with rules, to claim it proves one person tougher than another is stupidity. Nevermind the fact that boxers make up next to nothing of Americas population, America is a soft country.

edit: Carl Froch is tougher than any American fighter atm, he isn't a better boxer but is tougher.

Comment

oh, and david haye.
        Carl Froch is one of the toughest fighters in the world.

Here are the other hard men of British boxing. They're not elite, but they'll scrap.

Every nation has their tough guys, even the French.

Comment

lol I dunno if using boxing is a good way the rank a nation's "toughness". Boxing to one side, pampered Western nations aren't up there at all if truth be told.

I'd say Samoa, Tonga or one of the Pacific Island nations.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
            Boxing is a sport with rules, to claim it proves one person tougher than another is stupidity. Nevermind the fact that boxers make up next to nothing of Americas population, America is a soft country.

edit: Carl Froch is tougher than any American fighter atm, he isn't a better boxer but is tougher.

keep going, doggie! you're on a roll.

americans are good at boxing, but man are we soft! nobobdy gets his ass kicked like cobra carl!

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              Carl Froch is one of the toughest fighters in the world.

Here are the other hard men of British boxing. They're not elite, but they'll scrap.

Every nation has their tough guys, even the French.

rory, i can't say this for certain, but i'd guess i watch much more "domestic [british]" boxing than you do.

i've seen froch fight from ringside...

Comment

Lets face it US and Russia are *******, the FLoyd and Pac of the world.

Real men play Aussie rules and Cricket.

I expect no further discussion as always when i post these vids.

[IMG][/IMG]

Anyway this is what I do for fun when im not trying to cure cancer.

Comment

keep going, doggie! you're on a roll.

americans are good at boxing, but man are we soft! nobobdy gets his ass kicked like cobra carl!
                  LOL the parts you bolded proves my point, he's not a better boxer but is tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    Lets face it US and Russia are *******, the FLoyd and Pac of the world.

Real men play Aussie rules and Cricket.

I expect no further discussion as always when i post these vids.

[IMG][/IMG]

Anyway this is what I do for fun when im not trying to cure cancer.
                    Go check your shoes for a black widow or wrestle a snake *******.

Comment

Working...
                    X