Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratz! this thing have reached the 1000 posts, now GTFO and move on, there hasnīt been anymore words from either Canelo or May camps, even doubt if what the manager said according to this news was true, no one else on the web mentioned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
      Congratz! this thing have reached the 1000 posts, now GTFO and move on, there hasnīt been anymore words from either Canelo or May camps, even doubt if what the manager said according to this news was true, no one else on the web mentioned it.

Just to let you a final image of the facts, bye, I' m off of this topic

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        I see what you did there

Cotto doesn't have power, especially at WW? So for this fight, Floyd was suddenly hitting WAY harder? Not the opponent, Floyd was just hitting way harder. That makes sense. Cotto fought Floyd 10X better than Guerrero did, if Cotto isn't on his level, Guerrero isn't even close. With that said.

Floyd was overtrained for Cotto. Cotto is slow, shot, and been through some wars. Floyd Sr didnt allow Floyd to overwork himself for this fight. He did multiple interviews about how Floyd needed to let his body rest. Look at the flatfooted Floyd who fought Cotto, who was getting hit by slow shots. Look at the lightfooted Floyd who fought Ghost the same way he fought Genero hernandez. Flying around the ring with lightning foot movement. The Floyd who fought Cotto, would lose to Ghost. The Floyd who fought Ghost, would stop Cotto LOL

Also from the beginning of training camp, people from his camp said that Floyd came to the gym and was hitting "super hard" and Floyd himself said he felt as if he had new power.

Look at when Ghost fought Berto and Aidyn, he walked through the punches, and I predicted him to be too much for Floyd.

Comment

• What now Canelo will act up like he's the real draw? Cut the weight fatty or fight people your own size. Making me sick. Ginger fag in his 20's can't fight for **** and wants to impose stuff on the GOAT of this era?

GTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            I ws actually the only one who predicted that Ghost would be too big, durable, and strong for Berto. I was the only one who predicted that Berto wouldnt be half as strong as Ghostio!
            You're the only one?

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Berto will be reminded tomorrow that
            he is just another Haymon creation.

Point is, it's not the fighter. It's Berto, the laziest fighter you'll ever see in the ring. He'd rather clinch, than move his feet, and let Guerrero beat the crap out of him. You need to rewatch that fight brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              You're the only one?

Point is, it's not the fighter. It's Berto, the laziest fighter you'll ever see in the ring. He'd rather clinch, than move his feet, and let Guerrero beat the crap out of him. You need to rewatch that fight brah.
              Everyone else based their prediction on hype. "Oh Berto should win this easy, Ghost is a featherwieght" Everyone's body does not translate the same, when they climb classes. I was just about the only one.

Comment

• Werd 99pages??? Lol. Ppl getting stressed out over preliminary negotiations, let it play out ppl. But then again this is nsb. Nevermind carry on

Comment

• 1000 posts???? Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    I actually think Floyd ruined Ortiz. The way he crushed his skull, then all of a sudden he loses his next fight because of a broken jaw.
                    Is this a serious comment?

Comment

• are you people REALLY surprised? this is just one of MANY roadblocks that c0cksucking cherrypicker is gonna come up with

and LOL@ his b1tch ass fans tryin to justify Canelo needs to go to 147...you f@gs are really something else

Comment

Working...
                      X