No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez's Adviser: Mayweather-Pacquiao Won't Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez's Adviser: Mayweather-Pacquiao Won't Happen

It seems like late 2009 all over again as some interest is again being stirred in a possible fight between the world’s two best fighters, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather, through his advisor Leonard Ellerbe, let it be known yesterday that he is eyeing a May 5th return to the ring and that he is looking to make the biggest fight possible, which would be a date with Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

does martinez's team seriously think a floyd-martinez fight will make 2 million ppvs?

Comment

" Sit down with yo tight jeans "

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        It seems like late 2009 all over again as some interest is again being stirred in a possible fight between the world’s two best fighters, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather, through his advisor Leonard Ellerbe, let it be known yesterday that he is eyeing a May 5th return to the ring and that he is looking to make the biggest fight possible, which would be a date with Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

1.Pacquiao is afraid of needles

2.Blood tests make Pacquiao weak

3.Pacquiao : " I dont need the Mayweather fight "

4.Floyd Mayweather wants too much money

5.Floyd Mayweather is not serious

6.We dont want to fight at the MGM Grand
        Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-04-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Just let this develop and quit trying to **** block. Maybe you can find a middleweight to match Sergio with if you're not too busy trying to put quotes out to the media.

Comment

Mayweather is fighting either Pacquiao or Martinez.

This guy really isn't that far off from reality. While I don't think Mayweather-Martinez will sell 2 million PPV's, I think it will out sell what Floyd did with Ortiz (1.25 million). Mayweather would get a greater split fighting against Sergio, very true. However, like I have said all along, if Pacquiao actually agrees to get randomly tested with no specific cutoff date known to the fighters, the fight will happen.

It's interesting to hear Martinez' team talk maybe returing in May for a big fight.

Either way, if Floyd fights Pac or Martinez, how can anyone hate??? These 3, along with Andre Ward at Super Middleweight and maybe Gamboa at Featherweight, are by far the best fighters in the world.

Mayweather-Pacquiao will happen if Pac agrees to the testing protocol. Everything else has already been agreed upon.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              does martinez's team seriously think a floyd-martinez fight will make 2 million ppvs?
              No they don't. But I do think it would sell maybe a little more than the Ortiz fight. With Mayweather probably getting the same percentages of the money. He prob made 45 to 50 million for the Ortiz fight total. He would prob get the same maybe a little more against Martinez. That being said he prob gets the same against Pacquiao (maybe a little more maybe a little less) as well because the fight will sell more but he only gets 50% of the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post

This guy really isn't that far off from reality. While I don't think Mayweather-Martinez will sell 2 million PPV's, I think it will out sell what Floyd did with Ortiz (1.25 million). Mayweather would get a greater split fighting against Sergio, very true. However, like I have said all along, if Pacquiao actually agrees to get randomly tested with no specific cutoff date known to the fighters, the fight will happen.

It's interesting to hear Martinez' team talk maybe returing in May for a big fight.

Either way, if Floyd fights Pac or Martinez, how can anyone hate??? These 3, along with Andre Ward at Super Middleweight and maybe Gamboa at Featherweight, are by far the best fighters in the world.

Mayweather-Pacquiao will happen if Pac agrees to the testing protocol. Everything else has already been agreed upon.
                I doubt a Floyd-Martinez fighting is happening in May. Martinez more than likely will be fighting Mackly on St Paddy day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post

Not so sure about that. Ellerbe is already indicating that Floyd should get a bigger split.

Comment

lol floyd/sergio won't do 2 mill ppv buys

Comment

Working...
                    X