Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Margarito: Cotto and His People are Nervous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow this guy got hit in the head too much cotto nervous about wat cheato you cant be serious ure not a threat even with cement you were losing the fight so stop it cotto will beat you and end ure career ure the 1 who is nervous scared to go to ny you ***** stop talking so much and go train your coming off a beating stop acting like you done something since you cheated

Comment

Tony is the one that's gonna come with a chip on his shoulder... Tony by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        wow this guy got hit in the head too much cotto nervous about wat cheato you cant be serious ure not a threat even with cement you were losing the fight so stop it cotto will beat you and end ure career ure the 1 who is nervous scared to go to ny you ***** stop talking so much and go train your coming off a beating stop acting like you done something since you cheated

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post

What's up with this catchweight crap? This is for the 154 pound strap. ****ing Cotto and his peeps are definetly nervous. How you gonna tell someone to come in at a certain weight the day of the fight. That's bushleague. Just man up and fight at 154. I am sorry bro, but Cotto is gonna get it handed to him. Bad matchup for Cotto. And I like Cotto. He's a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            fcukin catchweights! whats worse is that kneeguel is trying to stop margarito from rehydrating. i thought cotto was a warrior who looks to fight the biggest names, how wrong was i!
            What makes u think Cotto is the one behind all these requests? Do u think Pacquiao was behind the 145 pound cw request? I originally thought Cotto was shook or playing mind games with Margs but after reading a recent interview with Steward who has never had confidence in Cotto I think its more than likely he is behind this nonsense.

Comment

Of course he's nervous. If he doesn't learn how to clinch he's in for an ass whooping of a life time.

Comment

i think this whole catchweight thing is a fluke! Team Cotto is Gangsta! We bout it bout it! lol. Margarito is a different fighter guys! Mosley ruined him and Pacquaio put the exclamation point on it. now imagining that this whole catchweight thing is real. why is it ok for pac to ask for a CW but wrong if Cotto asks for one? We have to be on are P&Q with Margarito! He is a known cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crackhouse View Post
                  Of course he's nervous. If he doesn't learn how to clinch he's in for an ass whooping of a life time.
                  Or get a new conditioning coach so he don't tire from staying away from margs :-)

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                    i think this whole catchweight thing is a fluke! Team Cotto is Gangsta! We bout it bout it! lol. Margarito is a different fighter guys! Mosley ruined him and Pacquaio put the exclamation point on it. now imagining that this whole catchweight thing is real. why is it ok for pac to ask for a CW but wrong if Cotto asks for one? We have to be on are P&Q with Margarito! He is a known cheater.
                    Catchweights were never ok with Pacquiao!!! There's a reason Pacquiao was dubbed 'The catchweight king' at one point... Catchweights should only occur in superfights or special fights between two top-notch fighters from their respective weightclass. It really is that simple!

Comment

lmao!!! 153

Comment

Working...
                      X