Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Pac is a tougher fight than floyd..he has exceptional power".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think about all the fighters that have both fought. Every single one of them would say that Pacquiao is a tougher fighter than Floyd.

Comment

Shane you are pathetic. Retire you lame acuse of a boxer. You are a disgrace. Why even take this fight if you aint gonna fight. Oh thats right to be paid to tank this fight and make Miss pacman look good.. and you couldn't even do that right and make him look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Think about all the fighters that have both fought. Every single one of them would say that Pacquiao is a tougher fighter than Floyd.
        think of all th fighter.............floyd has ducked as well...............just saying

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          from the man who faced both Pacquiao and Mayweather................................i hope *****s wont HATE shane as much as Pac now.................LOL....
          Pac is the true p4p king was even more depressing for the *****s.

Thats why they are in overdrive with the hate threads.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            from the man who faced both Pacquiao and Mayweather................................i hope *****s wont HATE shane as much as Pac now.................LOL....

i really doubt it... if we base it on shane's fight with both men, PBF showed more toughness than MP!

2nd round when PBF was stunned by a right from shane, the guy stayed on his feet and recovered... that for me is toughness... MP never EVER had that opportunity to show his toughness against shane...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Pac is the true p4p king was even more depressing for the *****s.

Thats why they are in overdrive with the hate threads.

and blaming pac for a boring fight................LOL..............stupid hypocrites.........

Comment

Shane doesn't lie either, he tells how it is. Mosley believed in himself vs Floyd, not Manny. Says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                  i really doubt it... if we base it on shane's fight with both men, PBF showed more toughness than MP!

2nd round when PBF was stunned by a right from shane, the guy stayed on his feet and recovered... that for me is toughness... MP never EVER had that opportunity to show his toughness against shane...
                  well that your opinion...................so be it.............but im talking about the opinion of the fighter who fought both.............see the difference...............

Comment

bump.................

Comment

Floyd was countering Shane because Mosley was actually trying to fight back.

Pac had a hard time countering Shane because their was nothing to counter because Mosley wouldn't throw punches.

Had Mosley opened up like he did against Mayweather the difference between Pac and Floyd would have been noticed because Shane would have been knocked out inside 4 rounds brutally.

The knockdown didnt even catch Shane full impact and look how hurt he was. If he opens up like he did against Floyd, Shane gets knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X